Anyone from outside of the United States is eligible to apply for a Masters Scholarship at the University of Twente in the Netherlands in 2024. Scholarships covering Tuition, Fees, and Living Expenses are available to students who want to pursue a Master’s Degree. Almost every field of study is covered, from chemical engineering to applied mathematics to biomedical engineering to business administration to business information technology.
Scholarship, Fellowship, and Exchange Program options are available to international students from the Dutch Government. A Masters Scholarship at the University of Twente in the Netherlands for 2024 is also on the list. Extraordinary students can take advantage of a free study abroad opportunity at one of Europe’s top universities, where they will be taught by renowned experts in their fields. The student would also obtain an intimate understanding of Dutch culture as well as the numerous other cultures that make up Europe.
Twente, the Netherlands, is home to a public technical institution known as the Institution of Twente. Many authoritative ranking organizations have rated the university among the top 170 Worldwide. The University of Twente has a diverse range of courses, programs, students, and faculty or advisors. In addition, UT was ranked as the best technical university in the Netherlands by Keuzegids Universiteiten, the most influential national university ranking. The Full Details are as Follows:
A Comprehensive Guide to the Masters Scholarship Program at the University of Twente, the Netherlands, in 2024:
- Degrees Offered: Master Programs
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Organization: University of Twente
- No. of Scholarships: Up to 50 UT Holland scholarships
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Application Last Date: Open Now
Financial Aid for College:
- The program awards ranging from € 3,000 to € 22,000 annually.
- The award compensates students for study-related expenditures.
- For the second year of their studies, the students are eligible for another UTS award.
- The new UTS award would be comparable to the student’s previous first-year grant.
University of Twente Subject Areas and Programs:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
Criteria for Submission:
- This Holland bursary is open to both EU/EEA masters and non-EU/EEA aspirants.
- The candidate must not have already graduated from UT.
- If necessary, the candidate must be able to secure an entrance visa.
- The candidate must meet the English Language Requirements, which are
- IELTS 6.5,
- TOEFL iBT of 90,
- 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20).
- Students from the Netherlands are not eligible.
- Submission of the International Student Electronic Passport Application.
- Concise curriculum vitae/resume.
- A recent photo of passport size.
- Letters Endorsing English Proficiency Certificates.
- Report from a doctor.
- No Prior Criminal History.
- Proof of funds certificates.
Deadline for Applications:
The last date to apply online for the University of Twente Masters Scholarship 2024 in the Netherlands is here:
- Round 1: 1 February 2023
- Round 2: 1 May 2023
To apply for a Masters Scholarship at the University of Twente in the Netherlands in 2024, Please Follow these Instructions:
- Aspirants must first apply for and be accepted for the master’s degree program.
- Entrants must apply for the bursary individually after being admitted.
- Applicants will be allowed to apply only using their assigned student number.