All Eligible International Students may apply for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships. This Postdoctoral, Fully Funded Fellowship at the International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) is open to applications from all over the world.
When it comes to ICGEB’s Postdoctoral Degree Program Fellowships, Arturo Falaschi Fellowships are among the top. This Fully Funded Fellowship will provide you with a monthly stipend in addition to covering all of your tuition costs while you do research at ICGEB. If you come from an English-Speaking Background, you may not need an IELTS or TOEFL score to apply for the Arturo Falaschi Fellowship.
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) in Cape Town, South Africa, New Delhi, Italy, and Trieste, Italy supports the Arturo Falaschi Fellowships. Don’t pass up this fantastic chance to learn for free at some of the world’s leading universities and institutes of higher learning. Below are the Specifics of the Arturo Falaschi Fellowship:
The Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships: A Comprehensive Overview:
- Offered Degrees: Postdoctoral
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Institute Name: ICGEB
- Host Countries: Italy, India, South Africa
- Application Last Date: 31st March 2024
Financial Aid for College:
- Monthly Stipend:
- In Trieste, Italy: Euro 2,000 per month
- In New Delhi, India: US$ 1,590 per month
- In Cape Town, South Africa: ZAR 18,750 per month
- Travel Expenses
- Comprehensive Medical Health Insurance
- Visa/Permit of Stay Application and Renewal Costs
- Support for Participation in Meetings and Courses
- A housing service is offered by the Welcome Office – Friuli Venezia Giulia in Trieste, Italy, to ensure that you have a comfortable place to stay while there.
- An on-campus guest house in New Delhi, India, provides twin-share accommodation at an affordable price.
- Accommodation support will be given in Cape Town, South Africa, and plans will be made before your arrival.
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- All applicants must be citizens of a country that is a member of the ICGEB.
- To participate in this fellowship program, applicants must demonstrate fluency in English.
- Candidates should have a recent Ph.D. in a life science-related field to show that they are knowledgeable and dedicated to the field.
- To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants need to have conducted at least three years of study.
- The program’s emphasis on helping early-career academics is reflected in its preference for applicants under the age of 35.
The Necessary Paperwork:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proposed Research
- PhD Degree Certificate
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Reference
International students have until March 31, 2024, to apply for the Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Instructions for Applying to the Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowship Program:
- Visit the official application portal and create an account to kick off the application process.
- You can start filling out the application after registering an account.
- Include all pertinent details, including your name, contact information, academic background, research experience, and proposed project.
- Before submitting your application, double check for accuracy and completeness of all fields.
- When you are ready, send in your application via the website.