Greenwich University All Qualified International Students who are interested in attending university in the United Kingdom can apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship 2023. Anyone interested in pursuing a Master’s Degree can apply for a Fully Financed Scholarship. You can get a Master of Science in either global environmental change or agriculture for sustainable growth.
Numerous internships, exchange programs, and government-funded scholarships are available to international students in the United Kingdom every year. One of them is the UK’s University of Greenwich’s Fully Funded Scholarship For 2023. There are a pair of courses available. They are offering a £10,000 scholarship to a student from Vietnam to attend their Medway Campus and get a Master of Science in either Global Environmental Change or Agriculture for Sustainable Growth. Students will not have to pay anything to get in. Scholarship funding comes from the Natural Resources Institute, the Great Britain Initiative, and the British Council at the University of Greenwich. These one-year master’s programs in climate change are estimated to cost a minimum of £10,000.
Greenwich, London, and the county of Kent are home to the public University of Greenwich. The institution placed 94th out of 121 in the United Kingdom, according to The Guardian Institution Guide 2022. Times Higher Education (THE) ranked the University of Greenwich at number sixty in the world in 2023. Also, in terms of events, tourism, and hospitality, the University of Greenwich is ranked first in London by the Guardian’s 2023 University rankings. Here are all the particulars:
Comprehensive Description of the UK’s Fully Funded Scholarship at the University of Greenwich for 2023:
- Degrees Offered: Masters Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: University of Greenwich
- Host Country: UK
- Application Last Date: Open Now
Help with College Costs:
A successful student in the master’s research study program at the University of Greenwich will receive a stipend of $10,000.
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Medical Expenses
- Traveling Allowance
The University of Greenwich provides the Following Topics and Courses:
- Global Environmental Change,
- Sustainable Growth Agriculture
- Accounting and finance
- Biology and biomedical science
- Business and management
- Chemical engineering
- Computer science
- Creative arts
- Computer engineering and cybernetics
- Early years studies
- Education studies
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Forensic science
- Games and digital media
- Health and social care
- Human nutrition
- Engineering management
- Engineering technology
- Human resources
- International relations
- Landscape architecture
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing and PR
- Mechanical engineering
- Media arts
- Paramedic science
- PE, Sport, and Sports Science
- Public health
- Social work
- Teacher training
- Tourism, hospitality, and events
Criteria for Submission:
- You must be a Vietnamese citizen and a permanent resident of Vietnam to apply, and you must have finished all of your prior schooling in Vietnam.
- Full-time enrollment in either our MSc in Global Environmental Change or MSc in Agriculture for Sustainable Development will require an offer by September 2023.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Medical Certificate.
- No Criminal Record.
The last date to apply online for the University of Greenwich Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in the UK is varied.
How to Apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship from the University of Greenwich in the United Kingdom in 2023:
All applications are submitted using an online platform. Read all of the instructions above.
Remember to complete the following procedures after applying online:
Send an email to C.Walsh@gre.ac.uk with the following information:
- Full Name of the Candidate
- After submitting a digital application, aspirants will be given an application ID number.
- Title of the course
- The highest level of qualification
- Current/previous institution’s name
- E-mail address that is valid
- Plan of study (a few words on previous research and future plans or interests)