The American University Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 in the United States are available to qualified International Students. Anyone interested in pursuing a Master’s Degree can apply for a Fully Financed Scholarship. Arts, sciences, health, social sciences, law, and engineering are just a few of the many available majors and concentrations.
Scholarships, internships, and exchange programs are plentiful for international students in the United States. One of them is the American University Undergraduate Scholarship for 2024. You would greatly benefit from the international scholarship opportunity offered by American University. The school is committed to creating a welcoming environment for all students by focusing on the academic and professional growth of traditionally marginalized groups. Students who participate in the EGL scholarship program at American University are expected to commit to creating positive civic and social changes in their home countries upon their return. The goal of the AU scholarship abroad program is to shape you into a person who can effect positive change in the world.
The American University (AU) in Washington, D.C., is a private, non-profit research institution that has been granted government recognition. Among “national universities,” American University was rated 76th in the U.S. News & World Report rankings for 2021. The school also placed 25th in “Best Undergraduate Teaching,” 35th in “Most Innovative Schools,” and 82nd in “Best Value Schools.” The Full Details are as Follows:
An Exhaustive Survey of US Undergraduate Scholarships at American Universities for 2024:
- Degrees Offered: Undergraduate Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: American University
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: 15 December 2023
Financial Aid for College:
- Full tuition fee.
- Room provision.
- Other billable expenses are also covered.
- It will augment your knowledge of American culture.
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a secondary or high school and will have graduated by June 2024.
- Neither US nationals nor international students currently enrolled in a US university are eligible to apply.
- It is recommended that IB students get a full diploma and take at least three HL courses in order to graduate.
- By August 2024, students aiming for British A-levels would be expected to have completed 13 years of schooling, including three A-levels.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.8 out of 4.0 is necessary from grades 9 through 12.
- Preference is given to students from disadvantaged backgrounds who have overcome multiple challenges.
As an Example of Proper English usage:
- You need a total TOEFL IBT score of 95 or higher, with a paper section score of 24 or higher and all other section scores of 20 or higher.
- An overall IELTS score of 7.0 with no less than a 6.0 in any section.
- The SAT Reading section sub score must be at least 33.
- You need an English ACT score of at least 29.
- Minimum PTE score of 65.
- Duolingo overall score of 120+ with at least 110 in each sub score.
- A total Cambridge English score of 185 or higher and individual section scores of 169 or above are required.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Completed online application form
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Medical Certificate.
- No Criminal Record.
- Financial certificates.
Cut Off Date
The last date to apply online for the American University Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 in the USA is 15 December 2023.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for the American University Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 in the USA:
- Candidates must submit an application on the official website by filling out the AU EGLS application form.
- On the future Eagle site, upload the bank letter and the AU finance-related certifications.
- Fill out the Common Application form and attach the necessary documentation.
- Please fill out your application form completely and submit it.
- Competitive rating.
- Quality of essay submitted.