Scholarships for the year 2024 in Norway that cover all expenses Devoid of IELTS is accessible to all global candidates who choose to pursue higher education overseas. Applications are invited for Fully Supported Scholarships for individuals seeking to pursue undergraduate, master’s, and PhD programs. Please visit the provided link: 2024 Faculty Positions at Higher Colleges of Technology in Abu Dhabi
The Norwegian Government provides a variety of scholarships, internships, fellowships, and exchange programs. An example of such esteemed grants is the Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 in Norway, which does not require the IELTS examination. Choosing Norway as your study destination offers unparalleled advantages, as it will significantly augment your career prospects both domestically and internationally. Norway has granted international students from around the globe the opportunity to pursue their studies at its qualifying public universities without any tuition fees. There will be no tuition price for international applicants. There exist additional well-liked scholarships in Norway, and it is possible to gain admission without the requirement of completing the IELTS exam. Explore: 07 Postdoctoral Fellowship Positions for the year 2024 in Sweden
Scholarships in Norway are available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. Gaining admission to Norwegian universities is quite easy. At various Norwegian universities, it is possible to pursue studies without the requirement of an IELTS examination. However, it should be noted that certain English language tests are still necessary. There exist certain protocols and methodologies for pursuing studies in Norway without the requirement of IELTS. There exist specific exemptions to the obligation of providing IELTS scores. Below are the comprehensive particulars of the Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 in Norway that do not require the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination:
Comprehensive Summary of the Fully Funded Scholarships for 2024 in Norway that Do Not Require IELTS:
- Degrees Offered: BS, Masters and PhD Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Norwegian Universities
- Host Country: Norway
- Application Last Date: Open Now
Scholarships 2024 in Norway without IELTS are fully funded.
- Universities that meet the requirements: University of Tromsø (UiT)
- The University of Stavanger (UiS)
- The University of Oslo (UiO)
- The University of Agder (UiA)
- The University Centre in Svalbard (UNIS)
- The location is Stord/Haugesund. Higher Education Institution
- Østfold University College is located in Oslo and Akershus. College of Applied Sciences at the University
- The institution is known as the Oslo School of Architecture and Design.
- The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- The institution is known as the Norwegian School of Veterinary Science.
- The institutions mentioned are the Norwegian School of Sport Sciences, NLA University College,
- Nesna University College, and Narvik. The name of the institution is University College Bergen
- Academy of Art & Design, located in Norway.
- Molde University College is a specialized university that focuses on logistics. It is commonly referred to as MF.
- The educational institution known as the Norwegian School of Theology is located in Lillehammer.
- University College Hedmark University of Applied Science
- The institution referred to as the Arctic University of Norway is commonly known as BI. The
- Norwegian Business School is affiliated with Bergen University College.
- The University of Bergen
- The University of Nordland is located in Oslo and Akershus. The University College of Applied
- Sciences is affiliated with the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
If you are searching for a fellowship, check out the link here: Work Visa 2024 in Japan for Foreign Workers | Tips to Get It
Students who have successfully passed one of the secondary school examinations mentioned below, which includes English as a subject, are exempted from taking the IELTS exam to pursue their studies in Norway.
The country in question is The Gambia.
- The user has mentioned three different types of educational certificates:
- the General Certificate of Education O-level, the West African Examinations Council Senior
- School Certificate, and the General Certificate of Education A-level.
- The General Certificate of Education O-level in Botswana. International University Admission (IUA)
- The user has mentioned two qualifications:
- The General Certificate of Education A-level and the Cambridge Overseas School Certificate.
Cameroon (English-speaking part)
- Completed online application form
- Highest-degree Transcripts
- CV or Resume
- Recent passport-size photograph
- English Proficiency test score
- Two Recommendation Letters
- No Criminal Record
- Health Insurance Certificate
List of scholarships:
Here is the list of the top university scholarships to study free in Norway.
The specific deadline for online applications for the Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 in Norway Without IELTS has not been provided.Must Visit: Mastercard Foundation Masters Scholarships 2024 in Canada for Africans
Instructions for Submitting an Application for the Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 in Norway Without IELTS:
Step 1: If the prior educational degree was obtained at an English-medium university or college, there is no requirement for language competence exams such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Students who have completed their prior education at an English-medium educational institution are exempt from the requirement of taking the IELTS exam.
- Students are required to provide an official statement or certificate, written on paper with a letterhead and stamp, as evidence that their prior education was completed in the English language.
Step 2: Conducting an online examination or video interview
- Certain institutions may conduct interviews through internet platforms such as Skype, either in the form of a video interview or an online interview. Upon acceptance of your application, your university will mandate your participation in an online interview.
- The purpose of the interview is to evaluate your proficiency in the English language. In order to get admitted to any university without the requirement of IELTS, it is imperative that you demonstrate exceptional performance during the interview process.