Anyone interested in studying abroad in 2024 can apply to the DESY Fully Funded Summer Student Programme in Germany. Undergraduates and Graduate Students who intend to continue their education can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships.
Numerous Internships, Fellowships, Scholarships, and Exchange Opportunities are provided by the German Government. One of these esteemed fellowships is the fully funded summer student programme in Germany called DESY 2024. For students interested in undertaking research at DESY in Germany, there is an 8-week training session called the DESY Summer Student Programme 2024. DESY Summer Students is open to undergraduates, those in the process of earning a bachelor’s degree, and graduate students at the master’s level. DESY is going to foot the bill for the programme.
July 16, 2024, through September 5, 2024, are the dates of the DESY Summer programme. Those selected will have the opportunity to work at either the DESY Laboratory in Hamburg or Zeuthen (Berlin) on research projects. The DESY programme is open to everybody, regardless of their country of origin. There is a weekly requirement of 39 Hours for summer students. All the Information you Need about the Fully Funded Summer Student Programme in Germany in 2024 is here:
All You Need to Know About the German DESY Summer Student Programme 2024:
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Program Dates: July 16–September 5, 2024
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: January 31, 2024
Gains in Funds:
The selected individuals will all be given:
- The stipend covers living expenses and is 1200 Euros per month.
- Getting some of your travel expenses covered on the way to and from Germany.
- If you need an official invitation letter for visa purposes, DESY can supply one for you. (Help with German entry visas for those who require them)
- You can choose to stay at the DESY Hostel during the programme at a subsidised price.
British Columbia’s academic offerings include the following:
- Photon science
- Elementary particle physics and Accelerators
- Astroparticle physics
Research Projects can take many forms, including hands-on work with detectors or experimental equipment, processing data in physics, creating software, theorising, and working in scientific computing or other fields related to computers or the natural sciences.
What You Need to Apply:
- Having completed a minimum of three consecutive years of full-time university study by the summer of 2024
- Students whose developmental stages coincide with the following in the summer of 2024 are the principal focus:
- They will soon have their bachelor’s degree in hand.
- In addition to their master’s degree, they hold a bachelor’s degree.
- In the summer of 2024, admission will be denied to applicants who have already achieved or will acquire a Master’s degree.
- Application form sent electronically
- Most Advanced Transcripts
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Current photo that can be used as a passport
- Exam results for English Proficiency
- Messages of Support from Two People
- Absence of Prior Offences
- Medical Insurance Card
- To join the DESY Summer Student Programme in Germany, applicants from countries outside the EU and EEA need a work visa. Kindly submit an additional document, included in a single PDF file, which comprises:
- Your foreign passport with a certified copy
- An enrolment certificate was issued to you by your university. This must cover the entire programme, commencing in July 2024 and ending in mid-September 2024.
- In addition, from July through mid-September 2024, your university will need to sign and stamp the so-called “Declaration of Certificate of Enrolment” that the Central Working Agency in Bonn” requires.
The DESY Fully Funded Summer Student Programme in Germany has an online application deadline of January 31, 2024.
Guidelines on How to Submit an Application for the DESY Fully Funded Summer Student Program 2024 in Germany:
To apply, go to the Application page, where you’ll find instructions as well as an online application form. The official website address is shown below.