Scholarships from the Chinese Government to study at Wuhan University in China are available to all International Students who wish to study abroad in 2024. International applicants are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Doctoral and Master’s Degree programs. Wuhan University offers Postgraduate Degree Programs in nearly every academic major and course under the Chinese Government Scholarship. To apply for this award, students do not need to pay anything.
Scholarships are available to overseas Students from All Around the World at Wuhan University. The language of instruction at WHU will vary from degree to degree, with Chinese and English being the most common options. To encourage exceptional overseas students to attend Chinese universities in specific provinces or private states for undergraduate studies, the Chinese Ministry of Education launched the Chinese University Program, which provides full scholarships. Wuhan University is home to almost 3,500 international students. CSC Scholarships Do Not Require IELTS or TOEFL scores.
Founded in 1893, Wuhan University is a public research university located in Wuhan, Hubei. Wuhan University (WU) ranks Twelfth among Chinese universities in the national ranking. This university is ranked 257th in the world by the QS World University Rankings. The Chinese Ministry of Education has acknowledged it as a Class A university, placing it among the most distinguished and selective educational institutions in China. In the early days of the Republic, it was among the top four colleges in China, and it is one of the oldest universities in the country. This is a once-in-a lifetime chance to attend a university in China on a full scholarship. Here Are All The Details:
Chinese Government Scholarships at Wuhan University: A Comprehensive Overview for 2024
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Wuhan University
- Host Country: China
- Application Last Date: Feb. 25, 2024.
Financial Aid for Scholarships:
International students from all across the globe are eligible to apply for the Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2024, which is an entirely free award. The following will be covered by the Wuhan University Scholarship:
- The entire cost of tuition plus application fees.
- Absolutely no cost for lodging.
- Support on a monthly basis.
- Monthly income of 3,000 RMB for those with a Master’s degree.
- For a Doctoral degree, the monthly cost is 3,500 RMB.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage.
University of Wuhan Subjects and Academic Areas Offered:
Numerous degree programs are offered at Wuhan University in both Chinese and English.
Academic Specializations Offered by Wuhan University:
- Environment Sciences and Natural Resources
- Protection Law
- Regional Economy Studies
- International Relations
- International Politics
- International Business
- Journalism and Communication
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Chinese Philology
- International Law (Water Law)
- Biology (Including all Ph.D. majors)
- Clinical Medicine
- Global Health (Including all masters and Ph.D. majors）
- Chemistry (Including all Ph.D. majors)
- Electrical Engineering
- Cartography and Geographical Information System
What You Need to Apply:
- Not being a native speaker and being healthy.
- You need a Bachelor’s degree and must be under 35 years old to apply for a Master’s program.
- Doctoral candidates must hold a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- An HSK level four certificate is required for applicants to intermediate Chinese programs (Chinese Professional Test).
- The minimum score required to apply to an English language program is 80 on the TOEFL or 5 on the IELTS. However, if you are able to get an English Learning Certificate from your last institution, you may be able to apply without taking the IELTS or TOEFL.
- To apply for a scholarship from the Chinese government, fill out an online application (available in English and Chinese).
- A Chinese or English-written application form is required of all international students and scholars attending Wuhan University.
- Official documentation and a well certified diploma or degree certificate.
- You can choose between an English or Chinese version of the Learning Program, which is 800 words long.
- Letters of recommendation (in either Chinese or English) from two different professionals or collaborators are required.
- Present a scanned copy of your valid passport if requested.
- Both the English and Chinese versions of the External Physical Examination Form are required.
- To enrol in a moderate Chinese program, you must have a current HSK certificate. Proof of proficiency in English at a medium level (e.g., TOEFL or IELTS) requested.
- An Acceptance Letter from a Wuhan University Professor, if submitted.
International students attending Wuhan University in China can apply for Chinese Government scholarships until February 25, 2024, at the end of the business day.
Chinese Government Scholarship Application Instructions for Wuhan University 2024:
- First, register yourself and submit your online application to the CSC Online Application System for foreign candidates at the official website, https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The Wuhan University Institutional Number is 10486 and Type B. Please Select Program Section B, which refers to the bursary programs administered by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program.
- Please download and print a hard copy of the “Chinese Government Course Application Form” after completing the form.
- Next, register and submit your application online.
- The International Student Submitted Online Application at http://admission.whu.edu.cn Please select sources of funding -given by the Chinese Government Program, then submit an online “Application Form which is available for International Scholars and Students from Wuhan University” and other required application documents.
- Submit the Application Fee of 800 RMB.