Anyone from Outside of Hungary who is interested in attending university in 2024 can apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship at the University of Pecs. Anyone wishing to pursue a Master’s, Ph.D., or Undergraduate Degree can apply for a fully funded scholarship in Hungary. Courses in management and development, in addition to the usual fare of Arts, Music, Engineering, Economics, Architecture, Computers, and Social Sciences, are all on Offer.
Our university is able to welcome Hundreds of Overseas Students each year, thanks to the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. In 2013, the Hungarian Government established the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program as a component of its “Eastern and Southern Opening” initiative. The Tempus Public Foundation is in charge of overseeing the scholarship program. Increased enrollment of international students and recruitment of outstanding international students to Hungarian universities are the principal objectives of the initiative. At this time, 68 sending partners are taking part in the program. Students can get financial assistance to help them succeed in their professional pursuits through the University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2023. They will be able to consolidate what they already know and lend a hand when putting that information into practice.
One of Hungary’s universities is the University of Pécs. King Louis I of Hungary established the university in Pécs in 1367. Students’ professional resumes would be greatly enhanced with the addition of the Pecs degree. Students are prepared to utilize their advanced knowledge in their chosen fields because of these programs. With the help of the new methods, they may arrange and categorize the knowledge they have gained. Those interested in art and music can also take classes that focus on traditional music and artwork from Hungary and Europe. Ample and first-rate study spaces and laboratories are available to students at this institution. This is What The Details Are:
A Comprehensive Summary of the Fully Funded Scholarship Program at Hungary’s University of Pecs for the Year 2024:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: University of Pecs
- Host Country: Hungary
- Application Last Date: 15 January 2024
Financial Aid for Student Scholarships:
- You are exempt from having to pay the tuition.
- As an undergraduate or graduate student, you will be guaranteed a monthly stipend of HUF 43,700 from the beginning of the academic year until you receive your degree.
- An annual stipend of 140,000 HUF will be provided to doctoral-level students for the full academic year till they graduate.
- You have the choice of a dorm room or a housing allowance of 40,000 HUF per month.
- Medical treatment shall be given in compliance with Act No. 80 of 1997 of the Hungarian Parliament.
- Extra health coverage up to 100,000 HUF is provided to one individual annually.
Topics and Academic Areas Offered by Pecs University:
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Arts and Engineering
Things Needed for the Application:
- You can’t hold Hungarian citizenship.
- Do not have a Stipendium scholarship at the moment.
- Anyone from a qualifying countries can apply.
- The minimum educational requirement for applying to bachelor’s degree programs is a high school diploma.
- Applicants seeking master’s degrees must possess a certificate.
- Doctoral candidates must hold a master’s degree.
- Apply if you have an excellent record.
The following documents are required for the 2023 fully funded scholarship application to the University of Pecs in Hungary:
- Requirement for Master’s Degrees: Bachelor’s Degree Transcript…
- To get a doctorate, you need to show that you have completed your master’s degree.
- Passport for International Students.
- A brief curriculum vitae or resume.
- It is the purpose statement or motivational letter.
- Only accepted for Master’s and Doctoral level research proposals.
- Poses for Proposal.
- Medical Verification Form.
- Demonstration of Language Competence
- High Score on the TOEFL or IELTS
- For degrees in the arts and music, there is a portfolio as well as an audio portfolio.
- Required Documents: Acceptance Letter (Optional), Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Photocopy), and Any Other Necessary Supporting Documents
Deadline for Submission:
The Fully Funded Scholarship Application deadline for the University of Pecs in Hungary is January 15, 2024.
Application Instructions for the Fully Funded Scholarship at Hungary’s University of Pecs in 2024:
- Tempus Public Foundation is accepting submissions only through their website.
- A unique application access code will be sent to you after you have registered.
- Selecting a degree program at the University of Pecs is the initial step. You are limited to selecting no more than two academic tracks.
- Language of teaching should be set to English.
- Please fill out the following form completely: name, email, postal code, birthday, religion, and phone number.
- Please complete all of the required fields.
- Once the application has been sent to the website, it is imperative that it is saved.
- In addition to completing the application on the Tempus Foundation website, you are required to apply through the sending partner of your linked nation.
- Acceptance of the application statement is a prerequisite before submitting an online application.
- We will notify the individuals who have been nominated by May 30, 2024.
- Letters of admission and reward will be sent to candidates who are selected up until July 15, 2024.