All Overseas Students who wish to study in Norway on a Full Scholarship are welcome to apply for the BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2023–24. International Applicants for Fully Funded Master’s Degree Scholarships are encouraged to apply. Offerings cover the gamut from architecture to environmental engineering to management to sustainable technology.
BI The Norwegian Business School is the country’s preeminent educational institution of its kind and the second-largest of its kind in Europe. BI has four different campuses, the major one being in Oslo. Non-public organization BI NOKUT has accredited the Norwegian Business School as a specialist university. The academic structure at BI consists of nine separate research departments covering all the topics one would expect to see at a modern European business school. This European business school has shown strong commitment to the institute’s mission to attract international students and establish Norway as a global leader in diversity and inclusion. Graduating students from all around the world should give serious thought to enrolling in that program in light of its potential for future professional development.
Each year, the Government of Norway gives out a large number of scholarships to students from outside the country. One of the most prestigious awards is the BI Presidential Masters Scholarship in Norway. This business school’s career curriculum is state-of-the-art and will help you achieve new heights in your chosen field. Students can choose between learning in Norwegian and English at this institute. Overseas study grants in Europe are reserved for the most academically gifted individuals who have excelled in all of their previous academic endeavors. Students from Norway and throughout the world are encouraged to apply for this fantastic scholarship opportunity. Prior to March 1, 2023, the application period for the Master’s Scholarship in Norway will close. Please Review the Page Below for More Specifics about the Norway Masters Scholarship.
Comprehensive Description of the 2023–24 Norwegian BI Presidential Masters Scholarship:
- Offered Degrees: Master Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: BI Norwegian Business School
- No. of Scholarships: 40
- Duration: 02 Years
- Host Country: Norway
- Application Last Date: 1 March 2024
Financial Aid for College:
- Norwegian applicants are eligible for full tuition coverage for a period of up to two years.
- Pay for all of a foreign student’s tuition.
- Students studying abroad will receive the stipend on a semester-by-semester basis for a maximum of two years.
- All students receive rewards as they advance through their studies.
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- Candidates must have a grade point average that is the equivalent of an A on the ECT scale or any other international grading system.
- Candidates must be in their third year of the Sivilkonom program at BI.
- All science master’s programs welcome international students, not just those from Norway.
- Each semester, students must earn 30 ECTS to keep their eligibility.
- A cumulative GPA of at least a B after each individual semester.
- Difference and unity.
- The ECTS system will be used for grading.
- Succe ss in the classroom.
- GMAT/GRE/CAT scores.
- Preference will be given to first-year master’s degree students.
During the Online Application Process, you will be asked to upload the necessary documents. Information is provided in the lines that follow:
- A transcript from your undergraduate institution is needed for graduate study.
- Brief application materials/curriculum vitae.
- The intent statement or inspiring letter.
- Arrangements for Research
- Proposals of Service.
- Formal proof of health.
Deadline for Applications:
Norway’s BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 has an online application deadline of March 1, 2024.
Application Procedures for the 2022-23 Norwegian BI Presidential Masters Scholarship:
- The application portal is where all hopefuls must go to submit their resumes and cover letters.
- An application letter describing the applicant’s interest in the program and their academic qualifications for admission should be submitted to the university.
- Upload your cover letter and resume on the application website.
- Applications from BI’s third-year Sivilkonom students should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Although you are free to apply for multiple scholarships, the institute will only provide assistance with one of them.
- You cannot hold a master’s degree from the same university from which you earned your bachelor’s degree.