The HSE Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 in Russia are available to All Qualified Overseas Students. Those who intend to continue their Undergraduate Studies are encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships. Arts, design, information technology, social sciences, mathematics, engineering, and legal studies are just a few of the many available majors and subfields.
Scholarships and Fellowships are available from the Russian Government for exceptional students. Among these are the HSE Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 in Russia. International students from any country are welcome to apply to the Russian Higher School of Economics. If you want to earn your bachelor’s degree in Russia, you should enter the HSE International Olympiad 2024. Undergraduates can receive full tuition exemptions and merit-based scholarships. There will be no application fee for the HSE Competition 2024–2025.
HSE University is a public research institution in Russia, formerly known as the National Research University Higher School of Economics. Its main campus is located in Moscow. Its doors first opened in 1992. U.S. News & World Report ranked it #568 among the world’s best universities in 2022; the Centre for World University Rankings placed it at #881; and the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), also known as the Shanghai Ranking, placed it at #801–900 in 2020. Here are all the particulars:
Full Details on the HSE Global Undergraduate Scholarships for Russia in 2024:
- Degrees Offered: Undergraduate Programs
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Organization: National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Host Country: Russia
- Application Last Date: 5th November 2023
Help with College Costs:
International students who win scholarships in the HSE Global Scholarship Competition 2024 and enroll in a Russian university’s undergraduate program will enjoy the following benefits:
- Recipients may be offered full or partial tuition waivers, scholarships, and discounts of up to 75% on tuition and fees.
- All winners of the HSE Global Scholarship Competition will be offered early admission.
- Diplomas earned at the HSE GSC Competition are valid for two years after the conclusion of the event.
- A chance to learn more about a specific academic field.
- The HSE Graduate Study Centre is a great way to get ahead in your profession.
- Fresh links to look forward to.
The Higher School of Economics of the National Research University Offers the Following Majors and Fields of Study:
Prerequisites for Submission:
- These scholarships in Russia are open to both Russian nationals and international (non-Russian) citizens, as well as stateless individuals.
- The minimum age to enter a 12-year program is 18, while the minimum age to enter an 11-year program is 16.
- International high school grads are encouraged to apply.
- Everyone taking part must be younger than 30.
- Submit a Formal Online Application
- Transcripts of the Highest Level
- Your Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- International Students must submit a copy of their current passport.
- A recent photo of passport size.
- Letters Endorsing English Proficiency Certificates.
- Proof of good health.
- No Prior Convictions
The HSE Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 in Russia have an extended online application deadline of 5 November 2023.
Instructions for Applying to the Russian HSE Global Undergraduate Scholarships of 2024:
Complete an online application to be considered for an HSE Global Scholarship 2024 in Russia. Please read the following registration procedures carefully.
- Check out the “How to Apply” section once you’ve decided on a program if you’re an undergraduate.
- Register yourself with the appropriate online forms.
- Focus your degree program research on the relevant subjects (areas of study).
- Take part in the competition in one of the non-Russian-speaking countries and in Russia (in person or via distance learning) in the appropriate academic disciplines (fields of study) as per the timetable.
- After you receive your competition results, you can learn more about your admissions prospects for undergraduate degrees at HSE.