The Montreal University Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 in Canada are available to qualified International Students From Any Country. Students in need of financial assistance to complete their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degrees are encouraged to apply. Architecture, business, microbiology, engineering, the arts, the social sciences, and even law are among the many disciplines represented.
Scholarships are available from the Canadian Government for academically promising students. One of them is the Canada-Based Montreal University Full Tuition Scholarship 2024. For overseas students looking to study in Canada, the Montreal Scholarships offer a great opportunity. The top choice is a Canadian scholarship. The Montreal University Scholarships 2024 in Canada cover all expenses, including a monthly stipend, living fees, tuition, research support, a free application, and free enrollment. It is now possible for citizens of many nations to get a variety of study, employment, and business visas from Canada.
Canada is home to the public research institution of the University of Montreal. Montreal’s university ranks #4 in Canada and #73 in the world. When compared to other universities in Canada, Montreal University is the second largest. This world-famous institution plays a pivotal role in providing international students with fully financed scholarships. Here are All the Specifics About the Canada-Based Montreal University Fully Funded Scholarships 2024:
An Outline of All of the Available Scholarships at the University of Montreal in Canada for 2024:
- Degrees Offered: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: University of Montreal
- Host Country: Canada
- Application Last Date: 1st February 2024
These amounts are applied to the annual tuition of $23,662 for 30 credits.
- The applicant’s academic record determines which of the three levels the scholarship will be offered. This amount is applied to the $27,300 (45 credits) in annual tuition.
- Level A: $13,340.40 ($2 sessions, or 30 credits) every year, or $6,670.20 ($15 credits) per session, or $444.68 ($1 session, or 15 credits).
- Level B: $3,178.80 for each session (15 credits) $211.92 per credit, or $6,357.60 per year (2 sessions, equal to 30 credits).
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equal to 30 credits), $1,000 annually (15 credits), or $66.67 annually per credit
This amount is applied to the $29,592 in annual tuition (for 45 credits) that is included.
- Research: $10,347.75 for research every year (3 sessions, or 45 credits). $15 credits per session, or $3350 total, or $229.95 per credit.
- Non-Research: $3,491.55 for each session (15 credits), $10,474.65 per year (3 sessions, or 45 credits), or $232.95 per credit.
- Tuition Fee
The total amount is deducted from the annual tuition of $24,300 (45 credits).
- For the course of your studies, you will pay $22,241.25 every year (3 sessions, or 45 credits), or $7,413.75 per session, or 15 credits.
Criteria for Submission:
Basic qualifications for Canada’s Montreal University Scholarships 2024 are as follows:
- These are fully paid scholarships in Canada that are open to international students.
- Participants must not be Canadian citizens or permanent residents in order to enter.
- All applicants must be enrolled as full-time students at the Université de Montréal for the duration of their studies.
- Submit a Formal Online Application
- Transcripts of the Highest Level
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- A scanned copy of a current passport is required for all international students.
- A recent photo of passport size.
- Letters Endorsing English Proficiency Certificates.
- Proof of good health.
- No Prior Convictions
The online application deadline for the Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 at the University of Montreal in Canada is February 1.
How to Apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship from Montreal University in Canada in 2024:
- The entire application process for the Canada-based Montreal University Scholarships 2024 can be seen on the official website.
- Get an admission letter from U of M first by applying there.
- An award notification follows the delivery of an offer letter, an acceptance letter, and the award itself.
- Apply to the university by filling out the application form and submitting it together with the necessary materials.
- Students can submit an application online by first reading the instructions in their entirety and then gathering the required documents.
- In order to apply, students need do so before the deadline.