Apply today for a Fully Funded Study Abroad Scholarship at Holland’s Maastricht University in 2024! Students From Any Country are welcome to apply for fully funded Master’s Degree Scholarships. This university offers courses in every academic discipline. The Ministry of Education in the Netherlands will pay for 100% Of All Tuition Costs.
Twenty-Four Students will each get a full scholarship worth 30,000 euros, which covers both tuition and a monthly stipend. Only the brightest students from around the world will be selected for this grant. A master’s degree program takes 13 Months to complete if it is spread out over two years and 25 Months if it is spread out over one year. It’s a great chance to advance in your chosen field.
Maastricht University is one of the Netherlands’ Public Research Institutions. Established in 1976. This school attracts a sizable international student body. It is included in lists of the best universities in the world. It’s a single institution with locations on Six Continents and the equivalent of 18 other institutions around the world. Here are the Specifics:
Information about the Holland Maastricht University Scholarship for 2024:
- Offered Degrees: Master
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Maastricht University
- Host Country: Holland, Netherlands
- Application Last Date: 1 February 2024
Financial Aid for College:
- Ministry of Education in the Netherlands will pay for 100% of all tuition costs.
- Scholarships covering tuition and living expenses of €30,000 each school year.
- Only the brightest students from around the world will be selected for this grant.
- They will cover living expenses, medical insurance, visa application fees, and preliminary academic training costs.
Maastricht University’s course Offerings Span the Following Disciplines:
Courses Available at Maastricht University:
- Arts and Culture
- media and technology
- politics and governance
- behavioral sciences
- media, technology, and innovation,
- Politics and governance
- globalization and development
Maastricht University’s Departmental Listings:
- department of health, and life sciences.
- faculty of law
- faculty of arts and social sciences
- faculty of science and engineering
- Maastricht sustainability institute
- school of business and institute
- Maastricht School of Governance
- faculty of psychology and neuroscience
Prerequisites for Submission:
- Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of their background or identity.
- Candidates must be citizens of a country other than the European Union, the European Economic
- Area, Suriname, or Switzerland and be eligible to get a visa and a permanent residency in the Netherlands.
- Neither an EU nor an EEA nationality is held by the candidate.
- No prior applications to universities in the Netherlands are required.
- Candidate age limit is set at 35.
- Candidates need to have a track record of success in their prior academic endeavors.
- All Degrees and Diplomas.
- Resume (also known as a “Curricula Vitae”).
- A cover letter or interest statement.
- A demonstration of superior academic performance.
- Financial requirement statement.
Deadline for Applications:
Applying for the Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2024 is an online process that will close on February 1, 2024. The application period closes on the specified date.
How to Apply for a Scholarship to Study in Holland at Maastricht University in 2024:
- This course does not require a separate application process.
- Your University of Miami student ID will be issued once you have completed the online application process.
- The educational school will submit the applicant’s name for the scholarship if they match the criteria.
- If you make the cut, you’ll get an email with an offer attached.
- This is an offer you can’t refuse.
- The nominee must be in full compliance with the terms of the contract with the institution of his or her choice.
- If you choose to delay your award, you will no longer be reachable at any time.