The Mandela Rhodes Scholarships, to be awarded in South Africa in 2023–204, are now open for applications. The Mandela Rhodes Foundation Scholarships 2023 are open to all citizens of South Africa. There are a limited number of Fully Funded Scholarships available to students from Africa who wish to enroll in either a One-Year Bachelor’s Degree program or a Two-Year Master’s Degree program. For the 2023–2024 school year, the scholarship is available.
The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship, which has been around since 2003, is one of the most Well-Known Graduate-Level Awards In The World. The initiative is named after two important people in South African history: Nelson Mandela and Cecil Rhodes. Its goal is to promote leadership and academic success in Africa. More than 300 students from all over Africa have benefited from the Mandela Rhodes Scholarship since it was established.
Information on the 2023-24 Mandela Rhodes Scholarships:
|Offered by:||Mandela Rhodes Foundation|
|Degree level:||Masters, Research|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||African Students|
|Award country:||South Africa|
|Last Date:||21 April 2023|
Gains to One’s Wallet:
- Tuition and Registration Fees: The amount of the scholarship is sufficient to cover the full cost of attendance at a recognized school in South Africa.
- Economy Class Airfare Tickets:Economy flight costs to and from the school the recipient will be attending are covered by the scholarship. This eases the financial strain of airfare, which is sometimes a significant cost for overseas students.
- Housing: Beneficiaries are provided with a furnished apartment or dorm room and a monthly stipend to help with other costs of living.
- Stipend: The monthly stipend is quite large, so it can be used to pay for things like food, transportation, and other necessities.
- Book Allowance: The award provides a yearly stipend to be used toward the purchase of books and other instructional resources.
- Leadership Development: Awardees take part in a variety of leadership development activities, such as workshops, mentorship, and conferences.
Conditions for Eligibility:
- You need to be a citizen of an African nation.
- Have an age between 19 and 30.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or evidence of significant relevant experience.
- Proven record of achievement as a Leader In Extracurricular Activities, academic pursuits, or the workplace.
- Make it your mission to advance local initiatives that foster peace, Learning, and Enterprise.
- Document all hours spent volunteering.
- You must be willing to take part in Leadership And Community Service Activities as part of the scholarship’s requirements.
- Submission of a Formal Online Application
- A notarized copy of your official photo identification
- A certified copy of your academic transcript or grade book
- A copy of your official bachelor’s degree certificate
- A complete resume/CV
- Two letters of recommendation from previous instructors or employers
- A statement of purpose highlighting your educational and professional pursuits, aspirations, and community service
- Evidence of Fluency in English (if applicable)
Submit Your Application Before:
The 21st of April, 2023 is the application deadline for the Mandela Rhodes Scholarships 2023–24 in South Africa.
Learn the Steps to Get a Mandela Rhodes Scholarship Here!
To be considered for a Mandela Rhodes Scholarship 2023–24 in South Africa, you must complete the application process online. The application process is outlined below. A link to the official ad may be found here:
- Make a Login and fill out the application for the Mandela Rhodes Scholarship.
- To apply, please submit all Necessary Materials via the online application system.
- Get your application in Before It Closes.
- If you Make The Cut, you’ll be asked to sit for an interview where your leadership skills will be put to the test.
- Scholarship recipients will be Contacted Directly.