All overseas students who are interested in attending a University in Germany are welcome to apply for the German Chancellor Fully Funded Fellowship 2023. Scholarship applications for people who want to pursue a Master’s Degree at full expense Business/Economics, Statistics, Architecture, Management, and even Health are just a few of the many potential majors and subfields.
The German Chancellor Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 is one of the most coveted scholarships in the world. Future world leaders from certain countries can apply for the prestigious and Fully Financed Chancellor Fellowship. The fellowships at the Humboldt Foundation are financially supported. This fellowship is available for the following highly competitive courses of study: The application process does not cost anything.
Alexander von Humboldt (1769–1859) was a scientist and explorer who was deeply interested in the natural world. The Humboldt Foundation was established in 1953 by the Federal Republic of Germany. The foundation’s objectives have been signed by the German Chancellor. For the purpose of fostering international academic cooperation between eminent scientists and scholars from Germany and other countries, the Federal Republic of Germany established the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, which receives funding from the Federal Foreign Office, the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development, and other national and international partners. The full details are as follows:
All You Need to Know About the Fully Funded Fellowship from the German Chancellor in 2023:
- Degrees Offered: Masters Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Humboldt Foundation
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: 15th October 2023
Benefits of applying to the German Chancellor Fellowship 2023 in Germany include the following:
- A monthly allowance of €2,000, €2,300, or €2,600
- Expenses related to travel, mobility, and health
- Participants may also receive support while in Germany.
- Having personal and professional intercultural exchange experiences is beneficial for participants.
- Insurance against poverty
- A two-week educational excursion throughout Germany, including meetings with German business and government officials and social gatherings with other fellows.
Essentials for Your Application:
We encourage you to apply if you;
- Hold Citizenship in
- South Africa,
- the United States
- Have already established themselves as leaders in the fields of government, business, media, public service, culture, and the arts.
- You need to have earned your first degree (Bachelor’s or above) within the past twelve years.
- Do you want to work with a host of your choosing in Germany on a project you’ve designed from the ground up?
- You should be fluent in English and/or German.
- The Highest Level of International Student Diploma Travel Documentation.
- Summary of qualifications/resume.
- Recently taken photo that is passport size.
- Proposal for Research
- Two Character Reference Letters
- Medical records, research papers/publications, letters of invitation, etc.
- Valid Government Issued Photo Identification (Passport or Driver’s License)
- Optional Language Verification
- The purposeful letter or Statement of intent.
- Strategy for Learning
- Letters of Recommendation.
- A medical release form.
The last date to apply online for the German Chancellor Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 in Germany is 15th October 2023.
Instructions for Applying to the German Chancellor’s Fully Funded Fellowship in Germany for 2023:
- To be considered for this award in Germany, applicants must submit an online application.
- The application process for this opening is digital.
- Visit the official website for more information and to submit an application for the German Chancellor Fellowship 2023.
- You can apply for these fully funded bursaries by filling out a digital application form and uploading the necessary documentation.