The call for applications for the Skoltech Scholarships 2023–2024 in Russia has been issued. Skoltech offers Fully Funded Scholarships to International Students. International students can study for free at Russia’s Skoltech University, which offers master’s and doctoral degrees. Master’s and Doctoral Students from all over the world are welcome to apply for these fully funded scholarships. Neither IELTS nor TOEFL are required. There is no application fee.
Skoltech Scholarships in Russia cover graduate study in any discipline or major, from Master’s to Doctoral. The 2023 Fulbright is one of the most accessible international study abroad awards. With this grant, your time spent in Russian Higher Education will Cost you Nothing.
Skoltech is a private Russian university affiliated with MIT that provides tuition-free education to Russian citizens. Foreign students can take advantage of Russia’s generous scholarship program to study there for free.
The Particulars of the Skoltech Scholarships for the Years 2023 and 2024:
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Last Date:||10 July 2023 for MS, 3 July 2023 for PhD|
Positive Monetary Effects:
For the academic Year 2023–24, overseas students can take advantage of the Fully Funded Skoltech Scholarships in Russia. The majority of the costs associated with studying in Russia are covered by the available scholarships.
- Everything You Need to Pay for College Is On Us. Masters degrees at no cost, doctoral degrees at no cost.
- The fee for studying in Russia is waived.
- Allowance of 40,000 RUB each Month
- Healthcare coverage at no cost to you.
- Programs for International Student Exchange and other forms of academic mobility.
- There is presently 0 Application Cost.
Duration of the Award:
The Benefits of Selecting the Skoltech Scholarship:
- Take advantage of teaching and guidance from eminent scientists and engineers.
- You will have a great deal of leeway in selecting courses; you will be able to craft a unique learning plan that will enable you to acquire a cutting-edge education with a substantial interdisciplinary focus. Check out the program’s options for both theoretical and practical specializations.
- Join hundreds of ambitious scientists, engineers, and businesspeople from around the world in an open, collaborative, and dynamic international setting. Skoltech is home to students and faculty from over 25 different nations. Our official business and educational language is English.
- Learn about conferences and study abroad programs at top universities around the world. One-third or more of our students have been or will spend time at MIT or another highly regarded institution.
- Examine how to bring together study and new ideas. Find a community that encourages and helps new student businesses.
Master’s Degree Programs in These Subject Areas:
Fields of Doctoral Research Currently Available:
The Necessary Paperwork:
All applicants for Skoltech Scholarships in Russia in 2023-24 must submit the following materials:
- Submit an application via the provided link below.
- Letter of Intent
- A current resume/CV
- Students may submit an application without this information, but they will all be required to give a TOEFL or IELTS score at a later date to prove their English language competency.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, translated into English. Application-stage copies are acceptable, but official versions must be submitted later.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score is recommended but not required.
Russian Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
Free scholarships are available to overseas students at Russia’s Skoltech University, if they meet the following criteria.
- If an applicant has a degree from an institution where English is the language of instruction, then they do not need to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- You need a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in order to enroll in a Master’s program.
- A Master’s degree or its equivalent in knowledge and experience is typically required for admission to doctoral programs.
Due Date for Applications:
Skoltech’s complete scholarship application deadlines for international students in 2023-24 are July 10 for Master’s degrees and July 3 for Doctoral degrees.
Scholarships at Skoltech: How to Apply
To be considered for the Skoltech Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students, you must fill out an online application. Please click the “Apply Now” button below to create an account on the website. Complete the Application Form and attach any supporting materials. Please click on the following to be sent to the official scholarship website: