The NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Singapore is available to qualified international students. Scholarships for postdoctoral study are available and open to applicants from all over the world. Humanities, Arts, Engineering, Law, and Health Science cCurses, Along with their Respective Subfields, are all Available.
Scholarships, internships, and leadership programs for international students were widely available from the government of Singapore. There is also the NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Singapore. NTU is widely regarded as Asia’s most research-intensive university, and the Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides early-career researchers from Singapore and around the world with the opportunity to do independent research in any field at NTU. The postdoctoral position is a stepping stone to a faculty position at a university or another postdoctoral position in a foreign country.
NTU, or Nanyang Technological University, is the national university of Singapore. It is the second-oldest independent university in the country and consistently ranks high on lists of the world’s best universities. It is consistently ranked as one of the World’s Top 20 Colleges. Since 2015, NTU has held the top spot in the world among young universities, and the 2023 QS World University Rankings place it at number 19ntry and consistently ranks high on lists of the world’s best universities. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s top 20 colleges. Since 2015, NTU has held the top spot in the world among young universities, and the 2023 QS World University Rankings place it at number 19. The particulars are as follows:
The NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Singapore: A Comprehensive Overview
- Offered Degrees: Postdoctoral Program
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Host Country: Singapore
- Application Last Date: 30th April 2023
Help with College Costs:
- An annual salary of SGD 80,000 for a minimum of two years on the job.
- There is a yearly research grant of up to SGD100,000.
- A yearly housing allowance of SGD 18,000, with the possibility of subsidized flat accommodation (based on availability).
- Up to SGD$4,000 in relocation assistance is provided.
- Extensive room for professional growth and guidance from experienced researchers.
- Possibility to act as a faculty mentor to students at all levels.
- Access to the most fertile and varied regions on Earth.
Participants collaborated with a Swedish WASP research group for a second year:
- The WASP annual support package for Swedish postdocs includes salary, senior supervision, travel, and other fixed costs and is the industry standard.
- Possibility to work with Swedish academic scientists and engineers at WASP’s research partners.
- Use of facilities for research in areas supported by the WASP program.
- Collaboration with WASP postgraduates and the WASP institution itself.
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Normal, healthy, and crime-free citizens.
- Candidates for the Postdoctoral degree are expected to hold a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or its international equivalent.
- Applicants must have received their Ph.D. or its equivalent within the past five years to be considered for this fellowship.
- Competitors should demonstrate their intellectual prowess.
- Participants must be of an appropriate age and level of development to begin a career in independent research.
- Capacity for self-improvement and future leadership in the intellectual realm.
- The applicant must present a thorough and workable strategy for conducting the research.
- You must be able to start working by the end of the year 2023.
All Required Paperwork:
To be considered for the NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Singapore, please submit the following materials online:
- A Certificate or Diploma with a Notarized Copy
- An autobiographical essay
- Proposal for Budgeting
- Disciplinary Documents
- The International Student Passport.
- Brief application materials (or CV).
- The intent statement or inspiring letter.
- Reference Letters.
- Official medical documentation.
- Language Proficiency Documentation
- Acceptance Letter (Optional) High Scores on the TOEFL or IELTS
- References’ details (two total; at least one must be your Ph.D. advisor)
- Three most recent articles (in PDF format) or any relevant materials
The Deadline for Applications Is:
The NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Singapore has an online application deadline of 30 April 2023.
To apply for the NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Singapore, please follow these instructions:
- Referees will be contacted by the University after you have submitted your online application. Before sending in your application, double-check that the people you’ve asked to provide references are willing to do so.
- There is a deadline of April30, 2023 to apply for the NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship.