Hungarian Government-Funded Scholarships for CEU 2024 | Apply Online is available to any and All Overseas Students who are interested in attending a university in the United States. Scholarships Covering Tuition, Fees, and Living Expenses are available to people pursuing a Master’s or Doctorate Degree. The Arts, the Natural Sciences, Mathematics, the Social Sciences, Engineering, and Business are just a few of the areas of study available.
Numerous Fellowships, Internships, and Leadership Development Programs are provided by the Hungarian government for overseas students. The Central European University Full Tuition Scholarships 2024 are one example of such an award. Scholarships at Central European University are given to students who have shown they are capable leaders and achieve in their studies. Since CEU is committed to academic freedom, its faculty, students, and staff are free to investigate any topic they choose, regardless of its potential impact on society or the government.
The Central European University (CEU) was established in 1991 and is located in Budapest, Hungary. Several of Hungary’s most prominent corporations have set up R&D operations or sent recruiters to CEU in search of future CEOs and other top executives. The European Research Council (ERC) recently ranked the university’s economics department as the ninth-best in Europe. All the Information You Need to Apply for the CEU Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 in Hungary is Below.
Information on CEU’s Fully Funded Scholarships for 2024 | Apply Online:
- Degrees Offered: Master’s and Ph.D. Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Central European University
- Host Country: Hungary
- Application Last Date: 1st February 2024
Financial Aid for College:
Central European University offers the following benefits to students who receive scholarships:
- Graduate courses at CEU are offered at no cost.
- Accommodations are provided at no cost.
- Books are free and transport is inexpensive.
- Getting insurance is completely voluntary.
- This scholarship might save you thousands of dollars on your CEU education by covering a portion of your tuition, accommodation, books, and other fees.
Central European University (CEU) Courses & Majors:
- Natural science,
- Legal studies/public administration,
- Business administration, and
Criteria for Submission:
- One who is studying for a graduate degree, such as a PhD or Master’s, full-time.
- Maintain a high GPA or receive rave reviews from teachers
- Lack a full-ride scholarship to meet educational expenses
- Central European University accepts applications from students all over the world.
- Do not currently own a CEU certificate
- The Central European Scholarship Fund requires applicants to have completed their most recent academic programme in English.
- You also need to provide a university-issued proof of English proficiency certificate.
- Submit a Formal Online Application
- Maximum Certification Transcripts
- Your Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Passport photocopy for international students.
- Recently taken photo that is passport size.
- Letters of Recommendation for an English Language Certificate.
- Report from a doctor.
- No Prior Convictions
You have until February 1, 2024 to submit your online application for the CEU Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 in Hungary.
Instructions for Applying to the CEU Fully Funded Scholarship Programme, Class of 2024 | Submit Your Application Online:
- The application process for this scholarship is entirely online.
- Make a new profile.
- To access your online portfolio, please sign in.
- Online, you can research and apply for scholarships that pique your interest.
- Always check the websites of the relevant national authorities if you have any doubts about whether or not you meet the entry requirements for a particular scholarship.