Canada’s Saskatchewan University is offering Full Tuition Scholarships to International Students for the Academic Year 2023–24. This Fully Funded Scholarship is open to applicants from all around the world who are pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree. Courses in management and development can be found across all disciplines, from the humanities and the arts to the hard sciences and business to the study of Islam.
Numerous International Student scholarships are given out each year by the Canadian government. The top-ranked Saskatchewan University Scholarship programs is only one example. Anyone from outside the United States is welcome to enroll in this class. This scholarship covers 100% of Tuition, Fees, and Living Expenses During Your Time in Canada. For this scholarship, an ILETS is Not Necessary. Only pupils whose previous education was not in English will be required to take an English language test.
The University of Saskatchewan is a public research institution of the highest order. On March 19, 1907, the University of Saskatchewan opened its doors. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, is its location. Saskatchewan University is ranked in the middle of the pack among Canadian universities, at number 13 or 14. The QS World University Rankings place the institution between 301 and 400 overall. Learning in Canada is a good experience. Over 80% of the students at Canadian universities are not Canadian. The University of Saskatchewan is one of the top universities in the world. The university provides an outstanding learning environment and complete lab facilities. Don’t let the chance to check out this scholarship pass you by. Read on for the complete description:
Comprehensive Guide to Scholarships at the University of Saskatchewan, 2023:
- Offered Degrees: BS, Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: University of Saskatchewan
- Host Country: Canada
- Application Last Date: 15 February 2024.
Financial Aid for College:
Scholarship Acceptance Assured:
If you meet the requirements for a Certified Entry Scholarship, your application for enrollment will be processed immediately.
Scholarships with Exceptional Quality of Entry:
Best and Highly admission Scholarships are prestigious, renewable admission scholarships given out for academic achievement, leadership potential, and positive impact on the school and community. Among the most competitive Scholarships are:
Winner of the President George and Marsha Ivany Endowed Scholarship:
A total of $40,000 is required ($10,000 spread out over four years).
Scholarships from the Chancellors:
The sum is $30,000 ($7,500 multiplied by 4 years).
U of S Admissions Award:
Four years at $6,000 ($24,000 total)
Edwards Scholarships for College Freshmen:
Four years at $6,000 ($24,000 total)
Scholarship for Renewable Energy Majors Entering the College of Agriculture and Bioresources:
The total cost is $12,000. ($3,000 multiplied by 4 years)
Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence:
Two-year Master’s: $18,000 total. The cost of a doctoral degree in the United States is currently $22,000 per year, for a maximum of three years.
The Courses and Majors Available at the University of Saskatchewan are as Follows:
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Society and Law
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Indigenous Programs
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Languages and Communications
Scholarships for Graduate Study (UGS) at the University of Saskatchewan
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Criteria for Submission:
The Scholarship is offered under the following terms and conditions.
- In order to enroll in a bachelor’s program, prospective students must have graduated from high school outside of Canada.
- Masters: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or the international equivalent.
- The Master’s degree, or its international equivalent, was earned at an accredited institution and is related to the doctoral dissertation topic.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent from an accredited university.
For Complete Eligibility: Click Here
The Necessary Paperwork:
All of the Attachments can be downloaded while you are connected to the Internet. Read on for more info:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree Certification of completion of 12 years of schooling or its equivalent is required.
- Undergraduate transcripts are required for graduate study.
- Master’s Degree Transcript Necessary for Ph.D.
- A passport for international students.
- Return to work/Abbreviated Resume.
- Statement of Intent or Motivation that is Positive.
- Only suggestions for advanced degrees will be considered.
- Acknowledgement letters.
- The previous school’s English Technical Certificate.
Deadline for Applications:
The Deadline for International Students to submit applications to universities in Saskatchewan is February 15 of the following year, 2024.
Instructions for Applying to the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship Program, 2023:
The application is done entirely online. Online Applications are accepted from students who have read the above instructions and downloaded any necessary forms in advance. Undergrads can take advantage of it until the due date.
Guidelines For Application: Visit the Link