All Qualified Overseas Students are invited to apply for Zhengzhou University President Scholarships 2024 in China. Zhengzhou University welcomes applications from students All Over The World who are interested in pursuing a Doctoral Degree. The length of this award is four years. Scholarships can cover some or all of a Student’s Tuition Costs. Full-time scholarships cover everything from Overseas Travel and Medical Costs to Grants for Tuition, Books, and Housing. Partial scholarship recipients pay the same tuition rate as Chinese students, but this rate is included in most tuition costs.
Zhengzhou serves as both the provincial capital and the largest city in Henan. Located in the south, close to the Yellow River’s bank, Zhengzhou is the hub of China’s rail network, which extends all the way to Europe. The Zhengzhou University President’s Scholarship will be awarded to all Ph.D. recipients, and the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) will be fully funded to support the winners. Many international students study in China thanks to government scholarships. The China Scholarship Council (CSC) has helped fund the education of thousands of exceptional students from around the world.
Zhengzhou The university’s origins can be traced back to its location in the province’s capital. Zhengzhou University has been around since 1956. There are about 73,000 students enrolled at this public Chinese institution, making it the largest university in the country. The university’s campus is so huge that it ranks 433rd in China. One of China’s finest educational institutions, Zhengzhou University, is participating in the Chinese government’s September 2017 World First-Double Class Project. The Chinese government is actively working to improve educational institutions all around the world.
Zhengzhou University President’s Scholarships 2023: A Comprehensive Overview
- Offered Degrees: PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Zhengzhou University
- Host Country: China
- Application Last Date: December 15
Financial Aid for College:
The following advantages will accrue to graduates:
- Three to four years; one thousand Chinese Yuan (about $1,300) each month for tuition and housing.
- Allowance of 3,500 Chinese Yuan per month
Zhengzhou University’s Course Catalogue Includes the Following:
Both English and Chinese are used to educate students at the doctoral level.
- Software Engineering
- Economy Used
- Economics and Education
- Social Communication
- Sports science
- physical education
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemistry used
- Molecular Chemistry
- Medical Medicine
- Archeology and Museology
- Applied Mathematics
- Statistics and Statistics
- Aircraft Construction, Mechanical Engineering and Power Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- The Basic Principles of Marxism
- Statistics and Statistics
- Engineering Equipment
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Traditional Chinese and Western medicine
- Chinese Electrical Control and Engineering Engineering
- Legal and Commercial Law
- Constitution and Administrative Law
- Chemistry and Physics
- Science and Engineering
- Computational Mathematics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Physical Engineering
- Dermatology and Venerology
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Visual Technology and Automated Electrical Engineering
Prerequisites for Submission:
- Applicants must be in good health and come from a country other than China.
- This course is only open to Chinese citizens or those who have graduated from a Chinese university.
- Adhere to the regulations set forth by the People’s Republic of China and the ZZU;
- Superior academic achievement.
- Candidates should have a solid background in scientific research.
- Doctoral candidates must have a stellar academic history, be under the age of 40, and hold a master’s degree (or its equivalent for Pakistani applicants) from an accredited institution.
- HSK4 or above (score: 210 or more, available for two years) in Chinese-English linguistic study; degree in English-language study; availability of results
- The minimum requirement for our Intermediate English classes is a 5.5 on the IELTS or a score of 80 on the TOEFL (within the last two years). English Language Proficiency Certificates or Diplomas from Previous Schools
The following paperwork is necessary:
- Formal Application (with Notarized Transcript and Degree from an Accredited Institution)
- Passport-Size Passport scan with photo
- Two Recommendation Letters A Research Proposal or Study Plan
- Proof of the Effectiveness of Language
- Download a Medical Photocopy Here: Acceptance Letter from a Foreign Medical Examinor (Optional) and/or Additional Documentation
Each year, new students can start in either March or September. The March intake application period is from October 15th to December 15th. The application window for September opens on March 1 and closes on June 15.
Instructions for Applying to the President’s Scholarship Programme at Zhengzhou University for the Year 2024:
To apply for this course online or to read the formal scholarship announcement, click the button below.
- The Request Fee is waived, and paper copies are not required.
- First, gather the aforementioned materials and fill out the application form online.
- Second, anticipate the outcome.