Foreign Students are Welcome to apply for the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia. Doctoral and Postdoctoral Students from any country are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Fellowships. The research must focus on pressing international issues that connect to each of the five pillars. There is no cost associated with submitting an application.
Each year, the Saudi Arabian Government awards a large number of international students with scholarships to study in the country. This award is also Highly Competitive and Ranks among the Top Postdoctoral Fellowships. This award is exclusively open to applicants from outside the United States. All costs associated with conducting research in Saudi Arabia are covered by this scholarship. If the applicant has completed previous studies in English, then an ILETS is not required. Candidates whose educational background is not in English are the only ones required to take an English language test.
A science and technology university named after King Abdullah was founded in 2009. Programs for both Undergraduates and Postgraduates are available, with English serving as the language of instruction. The first Saudi Arabian University to welcome students of both sexes is King Abdullah University. In 2013, the university was included in a list of the world’s 500 fastest-growing research records. By the year 2022, it will have risen to QS’s 27th position. Students at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology have access to a top-notch research environment at this prestigious institution. Don’t throw away your chance to do research at KAUST on the full dime of the university.
The KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia: A Comprehensive Overview
- Offered Degrees: Doctoral & Post Doctoral
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Application Last Date: 15th January 2024
Financial Aid for College:
Selected students in Saudi Arabia will have their full educational costs covered by the Saudi Arabian Government. This fellowship offers the following opportunities to international students:
- Each hopeful will receive a yearly salary of $75,000 USD.
- Each year, aspiring researchers will be given a $45,000 grant to conduct their own study.
- Laboratory time will be provided at no cost to students.
- Housing will be provided for the students.
- The KAUST campus will provide students with a functional laboratory.
- The mentoring and leadership programs will be easily accessible to the students.
- Medical coverage for students will be provided.
- Students will get a stipend to help with the costs of moving.
- Both schooling and child care are paid for.
Criteria for Submission:
- The grant is tailored at postdoctoral researchers who wish to initiate a study lasting three years.
- Candidates need either four years of research experience or to have been awarded a Ph.D. within four years.
- The research proposal must focus on one of the five pillars as a means to address these pressing global issues.
- To be eligible for a residential facility in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, aspirants must first satisfy its standards.
All the information you need to submit an online application is included below.
- The Pi Letter is at KAUST.
- Here are our three research proposals.
- Two Different Books.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Your resume or CV.
- Acceptable Passport.
The KAUST Global Fellowship application deadline for the academic year 2023–2024 in Saudi Arabia is January 15th, 2024.
In order to apply for the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia, you must Follow these Instructions.
- Anyone who has access to email can apply and set up a profile.
- Applicants will be notified via email that they have successfully registered.
- Give all pertinent details about the applicant, including name, address, nationality, religion, and so on.
- Include information about your education, such as the degree you earned, where you studied, what you focused on, when you graduated, and any other relevant details.
- Specify your most recent job’s title, employer, start and end dates, organization, and so on.
- Please provide the following information for the two top publications: article titles, publishing types, publisher names, and publication dates.
- Please list one KAUST professor’s name and your other preferences.
- Please list two references complete with contact information (including email address).
- Please be sure to fill out every section of the registration form.
- Put in an application for registration that is complete.
- The KAUST professors will let you know if you’ve been chosen.