Scholarships to study at the University of Hawaii in the United States of America in 2024 are now available to International Students. Students from any country are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Master’s or Doctoral Degree Scholarships. Apply today for a fellowship at the East-West Center at the graduate level! This scholarship is available to students majoring in Business, Economics, Geography, Natural Resources, or Environmental Management.
Hawaii University is the oldest and most prestigious university in the country. The government of Japan has established a scholarship program at the University of Hawaii. Scholarships are available to full-time and part-time US citizens or permanent residents attending the University of Hawaii in Honolulu. Each year, 300 students are accepted into the Scholarship Program, funded by the Asia Development Bank, to participate in a Full-Time or Doctoral Program.
The ADB Scholarship at the University of Hawaii in the United States required students to hold a Bachelor of Science from an accredited institution. Hawaii’s capital city of Honolulu is home to the university it was named for, the University of Hawaii, which was founded in 1907. Over a hundred different undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs are available at the University. In terms of NCAA Division I athletics, the university is well regarded.
The University of Hawaii at Manoa (UHM) is a public research university that provides education at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels in a wide variety of disciplines. The 113-year-old American university uses a selective admissions procedure based on entrance exams and previous academic performance. This university in the United States is a miniature selection center, with an acceptance rate of 80–90%. Anyone from anywhere in the world can submit a registration application.
In addition to a library, housing, sports facilities, financial aid for students, international study and exchange programs, online courses and distance learning opportunities, and administrative services, the University of Hawaii at Mano provides a wide variety of student and educational resources. Academics at the University of Hawaii will be reimbursed for the cost of educating both international and domestic students. The Master’s Scholarship will be awarded for a period of two years. When applying for an ADB Scholarship, There is No Need To Pay An Application Fee.
A Comprehensive Guide to the Scholarships Available at the University of Hawaii in 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: University of Hawaii
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: 1st December , 2023
Help with College Costs:
- If you’re an international student looking to study in the United States, look no further than the
- ADB Scholarship. It’s more than enough to pay for the entire curriculum.
- Tuition for a Master’s or Doctorate program that is full-time.
- Scholar can get to the United States by taking a flight from his native country.
- Payment to help with living costs, such as food.
- Health and medical insurance will also be made available as a convenience.
- Books, gear, and stuff.
- Help navigating the health insurance system.
- Participating students may be offered a monetary incentive to go toward the cost of writing their theses.
The Courses and Majors Available at Hawaii Pacific University are as Follows:
- Business Administration
- Business Management (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Environmental Resources and Environmental Management
- Ocean Engineering and Resources
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant and Soil Science
- Town and Regional Planning
- Legal Managers
Criteria for Submission:
- You have been accepted to a reputable university by a designated Supervisor.
- Own a record of higher education equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- After graduating from college, applicants must have worked full-time in a technical field for at least two years before applying.
- Learn to read and write in English so you can communicate effectively. Applicants must be at least 35 years old.
- The maximum age requirement for participation in programs designed for senior executives and managers is 45.
- Stay healthy, please.
- Confirm that you will return to your native country once your degree requirements have been met.
The Required Paperwork:
- Writing in Education
- Proof that the English language can get the job done.
- A photocopy of the photo page from your passport.
- Financial Proposition.
- Proof of Government Funding Received Letter from a Bank.
- A passport for international students.
- Beginning Again / Condensed Resume.
- Letter of support or declaration of purpose.
- Master’s and doctoral students only.
- Acknowledgement letters.
- Formal proof of health.
- The previous school’s English Technical Certificate.
U.S. University of Hawaii Scholarship applications must be received by midnight (PST) on December 1, 2023.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Hawaii in 2024:
- The Scholarship Program at the University of Hawaii is entirely electronic.
- It takes a while to fill out an application.
- Submissions for the 2023–24 school year will be accepted between August 16 and December 1.
- If you are not currently enrolled as a graduate student at UH Manoa, you must submit an application to the institution before December 1.
- Every year on August 1st, prospective students can access the University of Hawaii’s online application system (https://manoa.hawaii.Edu/graduate /).
- Even if your department’s deadline is later than January 10, you still need to have all of your supporting documentation ready for the UH office by that date to ensure prompt review of your EWC application.