All Eligible International Students are encouraged to apply for the Gates Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 in the United States. Students From All Around The World who are committed to completing their Bachelor’s Degrees are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships. Scholarships sponsored entirely by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are awarded to promising young people so that they may realize their leadership potential and work toward a better world.
Since its inception, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has worked to improve lives for people everywhere and ensure that people from all walks of life have access to the same opportunities. The Foundation has a long history of helping talented students from low-income backgrounds and underrepresented minorities. More than three thousand exceptional high school seniors have received Gates Scholarships since the program began in 2017. The scholarships cover tuition and other costs for four years of study at any regionally or nationally accredited college or university in the United States.
The goal of the government’s massive scholarship program for US students is to ensure that every bright young American, no matter their background or socioeconomic situation, has an equal shot at succeeding in any area. The scholarship helps to inspire and grow students by connecting them to a supportive group of peers. Not only are academic accomplishments considered, but so are student leadership skills and participation in extracurricular activities. Leaders are measured on these and other metrics to ensure that scholarship winners will have the skills and knowledge to make an impact around the globe, not just in the United States. Find out Everything you Need to Know to Apply for the Gates Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship in the United States in 2023 Right Here:
General Information Regarding the Gates Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship, Year 2023 in the United States:
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Available Degrees: Bachelors Programs
- Host Organization: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: 15 September 2023
Financial Aid for College:
- Fees will not be charged.
- Affordable housing options will be made available.
- You can expect free room and board.
- Travel costs will be covered by the company.
- You will also be compensated for other miscellaneous costs.
Essentials for Your Application:
- The applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- The applicant must identify as one of the following groups: African-American, American
- Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian, or Hispanic.
- The applicant needs to be eligible to work in the US legally, either as a citizen, national, or permanent resident.
- A candidate for a Pell grant must be eligible for one.
- The candidate is not eligible for any additional grants or financial help from friends or family.
- A grade point average of 3.3 on a scale from 4.0 is required.
- The applicant must have a firm commitment to completing a bachelor’s degree in the United States.
- The Highest Degree Transcript
- CV / Resume
- Passport size photograph
Deadline for Applications:
For the Gates Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in the United States, the application deadline is September 15, 2023.
Procedures for Applying to the Gates Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in the United States:
- The application process begins with the applicant creating a profile on MYTGS.
- Two thousand (2000) applicants will advance to the next round (Phase II).
- The Gates Scholarship application will consist of a questionnaire, essays, up-to-date transcripts, and reference letters.
- Phase II of the scholarship must be finished by January.
- In March, 600 people will be selected to move on to the next and final round.
- In the final round, candidates will be interviewed either in person or via video call.
- In April, the 300 candidates will be announced, and they will be required to submit supporting materials before receiving the honor.