International Students interested in attending SDU in Denmark on a Danish Government Scholarship in 2023 are encouraged to apply. This Fully Funded Scholarship is available to Students From Any Country pursuing a Master’s Degree at the University of Southern Denmark. The Danish Government Scholarship 2023 does not require an application fee.
The University of Southern Denmark Scholarship is among the greatest scholarships for a Master’s in Engineering program in the World, and it is just one of many offered by the Danish government to international students. A monthly stipend and full tuition waiver are both included in the Fully Funded Scholarship. In the absence of either 210 Hours of formal English instruction or citizenship in an English-speaking country, an IELTS or TOEFL Score will be required.
Established in 1998 in the city of Odense, the University of Southern Denmark is a well regarded public research institution. According to the Global Ranking of Universities, the University of Southern Denmark is positioned in 261st place. This school is ranked 347th in the world by the QS World University Rankings. Students from all over the world can take advantage of the excellent education offered at the University of Southern Denmark. Don’t pass up the chance to attend college for free in Denmark. The following is an exhaustive breakdown of the financed Danish scholarship:
All You Need to Know About the Danish Government’s Scholarship Program in 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Masters
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: University of Southern Denmark
- Host Country: Denmark
- Application Last Date: Open
Help with College Costs:
Winners of the 2023 Danish Government Scholarship will receive:
- Complete Waiver of Tuition Costs
- A monthly stipend of DKK 6090 to help with costs of living
- Payment of Necessary Educational Expenses
The Danish Government Scholarship 2023 is Available in the Following Academic Disciplines:
Criteria for Submission:
- Scholarship applications are welcome from citizens of any country.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and have the financial means to cover the cost of tuition.
- Students who have completed the equivalent of three years of university-level study in the relevant field and who are applying as exchange or guest students may enroll in master’s level courses. As exchange and guest students, it is your responsibility to ensure that you meet all entry requirements.
- Enrolling in an English-taught course necessitates a level of English ability at least equivalent to the Danish B level. Exchange students can demonstrate their English proficiency by submitting our language requirement form or their secondary school leaving certificate, which should show a minimum of 210 hours of English teaching at the high school level. The equivalent of a 6.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or a TOEFL score of at least 575 (computer-based), 230 (paper-based), or 88 (internet-based) can also be accepted.
The Necessary Paperwork:
- Collecting data over the internet.
- Form for Stating Language Requirements (to be printed, filled out manually, scanned, and uploaded).
- Valid passport or government-issued ID photocopy.
Avoid sending any required paperwork by email or traditional mail.
Online applications for the Danish Government Scholarship 2023 are now being accepted from international candidates.
Instructions for Applying to the Danish Government Scholarship Program, Year 2023:
- Enroll at the university in order to apply.
- Applicants having a study place offer will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- No separate application is required.
- To get more information about the application process directly Visit the Official Website of the University mentioned below.