Scholarships in Singapore without IELTS in 2023 Are you interested in learning and acquiring more education in the second-most beautiful country in the world? Then this post was written specifically for you. Singapore Scholarships 2023 are open to all international candidates who want to pursue a career in a safe and healthy environment.
The Singaporean scholarships are available for Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Ph.D. degree programs. You can apply to Ph.D. programmes with either a 4-Year bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree. There is no prerequisite for the IELTS; therefore, you do not need to worry about your exam scores. However, all courses will be Taught in English.
Today, in this essay, we will look at the Singaporean Scholarships that do Not Require IELTS. Therefore, students interested in these scholarships must read the following material and submit an application. For further information, please continue reading the article.
Singapore Scholarships without IELTS 2023 Details
- Country: Singapore
- University: Multiple
- Type: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Master’s, Master’s leading PhD
- Category: Scholarships
Also, Check Scholarships at IU University Germany 2023/24
Also, Check Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Top 4 Universities in Singapore.
The Singapore Government Scholarships are available at the following top Universities of Singapore; you will be allotted any one of these institutions;
- NANYANG Technological University (NTU)
- The National University of Singapore (NUS)
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design
- The Singapore Management University (SMU)
List of Scholarships in Singapore without IELTS 2023
- Singapore Government SINGA Scholarships 2023-2024
- NANYANG Technological University (NTU) Scholarships
- The National University of Singapore (NUS) Research Scholarships
- Singapore University of Technology and Design Scholarships
- NANYANG President Scholarship
#1. SINGA Scholarships.
It is a Fully funded SINGA Scholarship program. The SINGA (Singapore International Graduate Award) Scholarship program is such a unique program in which you can apply for a Ph.D. level degree directly after Bachelor’s degree. You can apply for the Ph.D. level programs after 4-year Bachelor’s level education or after a Master’s.
All the selected candidates will be able to study at the top 4 universities of Singapore. The Government of Singapore funds the SINGA Scholarship, and the authorities cover all the expenses. The 2023 intake is open for all international candidates from anywhere worldwide.
The government of Singapore provides many benefits to the holders of the Singapore Government Scholarships, including;
- Full Tuition Fee coverage
- Monthly Stipends of up to $2,200 may increase to $2,700.
- One-time Airfare Tickets of up to $1,500.
- One-time Settling allowance of $1,000.
Living in Singapore is quite expensive, but all these expenses will ensure you live up to your best and focus on your studies.
For more information: SINGA Scholarship Official Link
#2. NANYANG Technological University (NTU) Scholarships.
The NTU offers international candidates many great scholarships based on their potential and academic capabilities. All new and current students can avail of this opportunity. You can opt for full-time undergraduate programs at NTU, Singapore. There are plenty of scholarships available for both freshmen and undergraduates. Some are listed below;
- Renaissance Engineering Programme Scholarships
- College Scholarship
- Nanyang Scholarship
- School Scholarship
- NTU Science Scholarships
- W Barker Scholarship
And the List continues, which you can find on the link (List) we attached, and choose the one you are interested in.
- ASTAR Scholarships
- Land Transport Authority Scholarships
- Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarships
- Ministry of Education Teaching Award
- MTFA Scholarships
- NatSteel Study Awards
- PSC awards
- Singapore Sustainability Awards
- Smart Nation Scholarships
- And many more.
These scholarships are fully funded and Award an average of $2,000 to $16,000.
#3. The National University of Singapore (NUS) Research Scholarships.
The most popular university in Singapore, The National University of Singapore, also offers research Scholarships for international candidates with great academic qualifications. To be eligible for NUS Scholarship, you must be a full-time student of NUS.
The international winner will be awarded a grant of $2,200 for Ph.D. programs and $1,900 for Master’s programs. These scholarships also come with monthly Stipends of up to $500.
You can renew your Scholarship after every passing year. You will need to contact the faculty or school to know more about the scholarship details.
- More details: NUS Research Scholarship Official Link
#4. Singapore University of Technology and Design Scholarships.
It is a public University of Singapore. Currently, the SUTD is taking in applications for the session of SEPTEMBER 2023. You can apply for Ph.D. degree programs under this Scholarship scheme. The SUTD offers the following scholarships:
- SUTD Ph.D. President’s Graduate fellowship – all nationalities can apply, and the winner will be awarded the full tuition fee waiver and monthly Stipends of up to $3,100.
- SUTF Ph.D. fellowship – students from all nationalities can apply and receive an award of tuition fees for up to 4 years and monthly Stipends of $2,200.
- SUTD MEng Research Fellowship – all nationalities can apply for the Master’s degree program, and the Scholarship is responsible for your fee coverage for four years. The winner will be awarded a monthly Stipend of $1,900.
For more information: SUTD Scholarships Official Link
#5. NANYANG President Scholarship.
If you want to apply for Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs, then you can avail of the Nanyang President Scholarship offer. The Scholarship is designed for the final year students to continue their careers in acquiring full-time Ph.D. at NTU. All nationalities can apply, but preference will be given to permanent residents of Singapore. The winner of the Scholarship will be given the following benefits;
- Annual tuition fee coverage
- Monthly Stipends of $3,100
- Conference allowance of up to $4,000
- Book allowance of up to $500 per year
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- One time this allowance of $600
- On campus Accommodation
For more information: Nanyang Scholarship Official Link
In this post, we have discussed the scholarship programs available in Singapore without the IELTS requirement, so this is your chance to study in Singapore without IELTS. Students who are interested in Singapore must apply for the scholarships that are mentioned in this post.