The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for 2023 is now accepting applications. The Friedrich Ebert Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship available to international students in Germany. This award is for Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, and Doctoral Degree Programmes. The scholarship is valid at universities in Germany. Individuals should not pass up this chance to participate in the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany for the 2023–2024 school year. Each year, forty fully funded scholarships are awarded. The kids have no obligation to repay the sum. The scholarship covers all expenditures incurred during its duration. popular among overseas students is Germany.
This scholarship is open to all nationalities, including those from the Global South (Asia, Africa, and Latin America), post-Soviet republics, and eastern and southern European Union (EU) Nations. Students from any academic discipline are able to apply. The scholarship is administered by the DAAD. To apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023, please read the detailed instructions listed below.
Details About Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- No. of Scholarship: 40 Scholarships Each Year
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, Diploma, PhD
- Deadline: On Going (Can be applied at any time)
- SI Scholarship for Global Professionals | Study in Sweden
- Scholarships at IU University Germany 2023/24
The Friedrich International Scholarships in Germany will cover the Following Expenses Such as:
- No Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 830 in a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister, or state examination program
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 850 for a Master’s course.
- Costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
- The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
Students with any Subject Area are eligible to apply for an academic Discipline to Study in Germany.
Students from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are Eligible to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students in Germany.
- Outstanding school or academic merit (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement)
- Social and political involvement and commitment to the values of social democracy
- Responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to get involved with the Foundation’s network
- Sufficient knowledge of German, although the courses are held in English
- Candidates must be enrolled in a state-recognized higher education institution in Germany.
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of the German language.
Applications may be submitted at any time; there are, however, specific timelines that are detailed here.
How to Apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship
The application process is online and you have to apply through their website.
- The applicants have to carefully select the country they belong to.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.