Scholarships to study at Manhattanville University in the United States Are Available For Overseas Students In 2023. Students pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree from an international institution are encouraged to apply for fully funded scholarships. Arts, accounting, biology, chemistry, geology, architecture, and biochemistry are just a few of the many available majors and minors.
The Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023 are among the most prominent opportunities for international students interested in studying in the United States. Scholarships and other forms of financial aid are available to students at Manhattanville College, including both need-based and merit-based awards as well as work-study opportunities. The school is committed to helping its students succeed academically and professionally, so it offers services like academic advising, career counseling, and tutoring to ensure they have all the resources they need to thrive.
The private liberal arts institution Manhattanville College can be found in the New York town of Purchase. Establishment date: 1841, Houston Street, lower Manhattan Originally founded as the Academy of the Sacred Heart, Manhattanville College is today known by that name. Manhattanville College of the Sacred Heart was the new name after 1847. There are roughly 1,100 undergraduates and 900 graduate students at Manhattanville University. The kids represent 45 different countries and 35 different U.S. states. The overall reputation of Manhattan College is very high. There is a lot of competition to get into Manhattanville University. Information about the Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023 in the United States is provided here.
Information on all of Manhattanville University’s Scholarships for 2023 in the United States:
- Offered Degrees: BS, Masters & PhD Programs
- Host Organization: Manhattanville College
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: Different for each scholarship
Financial Aid for College:
In the United States, the Manhattanville College Scholarships are a form of need-based financial aid that can cover a student’s full tuition and fees at the college. The following items are specifically reimbursed:
For Freshman Merit Awards:
- Board Of Trustees’ Scholarship – $23,000 annually
- Dean’s Award – $10,000 per year.
- President’s Scholarship – $21,000 per year.
- Chairperson’s Scholarship – $25,000 per year.
- Provost’s Scholarship – $17,000 per year.
For Transfer Scholarships:
- Transfer Achievement – $18,000 per year.
- Transfer Scholar – $10,000 per year.
- Transfer Merit – $16,000 per year.
- Transfer Excellence – $20,000 per year.
- Transfer Distinction – $12,000 per year.
First-year and transfer undergraduate students who enroll full-time are immediately eligible for one of the merit awards listed below. All recognition awards must be renewed annually, and students must enroll in a minimum of 12 credits each fall and spring semester while maintaining a minimum grade point average of 2.0.
- Chairperson’s Scholarship
- Board of Trustees Scholarship
- President’s Scholarship
- Provost’s Award
- Dean’s Award
- Valiant Recognition Award
Types of Scholarships:
Sister Mary T. Clark Community Service Award Program:
Participants in the Sister Mary T. Clark Community Service Award Programme complete 30 hours of service learning each semester and present their findings in a presentation. Students who participate in this initiative will get a $2,000 grant each year.
According to Manhattanville College, a first-generation student is one whose parents did not complete a four-year college degree. These first-year, first-time college students are eligible to apply for the Manhattanville First Scholars program, which awards a $2,000 annual scholarship to first-year, first-time college students. Participation in the Mville First Scholars initiative is encouraged but not essential.
Manhattanville Achievement Program:
Students from low-income families can live on the Manhattanville College campus, attend full-time, and seek a degree without incurring significant financial costs owing to the Manhattanville Achievement Programme. This scholarship plan ensures cheap tuition prices and provides a variety of services, including academic, personal, and career advice. Students must meet severe financial standards in order to get admitted. This program is only available to first-year, first-time students.
Participants are encouraged to seek additional scholarships in addition to federal, state, and institutional aid. The following are some resources for finding scholarship websites and search engines.
- Cappex Scholarship
- Chegg Scholarship
- College Board Scholarship
- Sallie Mae Scholarship
- Scholarships for High-School Seniors
- Scholarships for Minorities
- Scholarships for Women
- Scholarships for Hispanics/Latinx
Available Courses / Subjects offered by Manhattanville College:
School of Arts and Sciences
- Accounting (BA, BS, Minor)
- Art (Studio) (BA, Minor)
- Atlas Program (Cert)
- Biochemistry (BA, BS)
- Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Biology (BA, BS, Minor)
- Biology and Biomedical Sciences Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, BS, MS)
- Biomedical Sciences (MS)
- Business and Human Resource Management Accelerated Program (4+1, BS, MS)
- Business and Marketing Accelerated Program (4+1, BS, MS)
- Business and Sports Business Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, BS, MS)
- Business Leadership (Adv Cert, MS)
- Business Management (BA, BS, Minor)
- Business Management and Finance
- Communication Studies (BA, Minor)
- Computer Science (BA, BS)
- Creative Writing (MFA)
- Criminal Justice and Law (BA, Minor)
- Dance (BA, Minor)
- Data Science (BA, BS, Minor)
- Design Thinking (Cert)
- Digital Media Production (BA)
- Economics (BA)
- Education (BA)
- English (BA, Minor)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Environmental Studies and Global Sustainability (BA)
- Finance (Adv Cert, MS)
- Finance (BA, BS, Minor)
- Finance Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, BS, MS)
- Global and International Studies (BA, Minor)
- History (BA, Minor)
- Human Resource Management (Adv Cert, MS)
- Marketing (BA, BS, Minor)
- Marketing Communication Management (Adv Cert, MS)
- Mathematics (BA, Minor)
- Minoring at Mville (Minor)
- Music Business (BA)
- Musical Theatre (BFA, Minor)
- Neuroscience (BA, BS)
- Neuroscience and Biomedical Sciences Accelerated Program
- Political Science (BA, Minor)
- Post Baccalaureate Pre Health (Cert)
- Professional Tennis Management (Cert)
- Psychology (BA, Minor)
- Self-Designed Major (BA, Minor)
- Sociology (BA, Minor)
- Sport Business and Entertainment Management (Adv Cert, MS)
- Sports Studies (BA, Minor)
- Sport Studies and Sports Business Accelerated Program (4+1, BA, MS)
- Theatre (BA, Minor)
School of Education
- Applied Behavior Analysis (MPS)
- Childhood Education (Adv Cert, MAT, MPS)
- Computer Science Education (MAT)
- Dissertation Completion Pathway (EdD)
- Dyslexia and the Science of Reading
- Early Childhood Education (Adv Cert, MAT, MPS)
- Education (BA)
- Education Entrepreneurship (MEd)
- Educational Leadership MPS and Certification Programs
- Educational Studies (MEd)
- English Education (Adv Cert, MAT, MPS)
- Foreign Language Education (Adv Cert, MAT)
- Higher Education Pathway (EdD)
- Jump Start (MAT, MPS)
- Literacy Education (Adv Cert, MPS)
- Manhattanville Excellence Academy (MPS)
- Mathematics Education (Adv Cert, MPS, MAT)
- Physical Education and Sports Pedagogy (MAT)
- Science Education (Adv Cert, MPS, MAT)
- Science of Reading: Multisensory Instruction (Adv Cert)
- Signature Pathway (EdD)
- Social Studies Education (Adv Cert, MAT, MPS)
- Special Education (Adv Cert, MPS)
- Teaching (MAT)
- TESOL -Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
School of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Accelerated Second Degree Nursing (BS)
- Advanced Family Nurse Practitioner (Adv Cert)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) (MS)
- Nurse Leader (MS)
- Nursing (BS)
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program (Cert)
- Radiologic Technology (BS)
By receiving Manhattanville College Scholarships in the United States, applicants must meet the following statuses and conditions:
- These Manhattanville College Scholarships are open to all overseas students.
- Students must be in good physical condition.
- There will be no criminal record.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The last date to apply online for the Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023 in the USA is different for each scholarship.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for the Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023 in the USA:
- There is no need to submit a separate application for Manhattanville College Scholarships.
- Each application is reviewed individually before funding is approved.