All Eligible International Students are Invited to Apply to the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 in the Netherlands. This Fully Funded Scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world who wish to complete their Master’s Degree at Leiden University.
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship is among the most competitive funding opportunities for international students pursuing a Master’s Degree at Leiden University. Tuition in the Netherlands is expensive, but This Fully Funded Scholarship Will Cover All Of Your Costs. If you do not come from an English-speaking country, you may need to take either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Leiden University, established in 1575 and located in Leiden, Netherlands, is often considered to be among the world’s top universities. The Global Ranking of Universities places Leiden University at number 74. This school is ranked at number 131 on the QS World University Rankings. Leiden University is a world-class institution that offers researchers from all around the world access to excellent facilities. Don’t let this Scholarship to the Netherlands slip through your fingers. The Following is a Complete Description of the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship:
The Full Scholarship Program Description for the 2023 Academic Year at Leiden University:
- Offered Degrees: Master’s
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- University Name: Leiden University
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Application Last Date: 01st October 2023
Financial Aid for College:
Winners of the 2023 Lein University Excellence Scholarship will receive:
- The Tuition is €10,000.
- Tuition and Fees of €15,000
- Total Tuition Expenses less State Required Amount
Leiden University’s Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 Subject Areas:
Leiden University offers about 50 undergraduate majors and more than 100 graduate majors across seven schools. Below, we list seven of them Pristine Premises:
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Medicine or LUMC
- Social and Behaviourl sciences
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can choose from any of Leiden University’s Master’s program, with the exception of the LLM (basic) and MSc program offered by Leiden Law School.
- Starting in the month of February, students at Leiden University can enroll in courses offered by the Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Sciences, and Leiden Law School.
- Except for those with citizenship in a non-EEA/non-EFTA country, applications are open to all international candidates.
- To be eligible for this excellence scholarship, you must have a stellar academic record from your previous degree programs.
The Necessary Paperwork:
- Short Resume/CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Transcript( attested) of a Bachelor’s degree for the Master’s Degree program.
- Photocopy of Passport
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Acceptance Letter
- A valid passport
Leiden University’s Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for International Candidates will be accepting online applications until October 1, 2023.
Application Procedures for the 2023 Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Program:
- Check eligibility before applying for Leiden University Excellence Scholarship.
- Submit online applications.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Minor Mistakes are not acceptable by University.
- Visit the Official website whose link in mentioned below.