All Qualified International Students are eligible to apply for the Southern Cross University Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Undergraduate and Graduate students are encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to support their academic pursuits. Arts, Humanities, Law, Health, Information Technology, Science, and Engineering, to name a few, are all on the table.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate students at Australia’s Southern Cross University can apply for a scholarship in 2023. This scholarship is worth $5,000 Per Year and is disbursed in equal amounts at the beginning of each semester and at the end of each semester based on the student’s performance in that semester’s coursework. Southern Cross University (SCU) in Australia offers undergraduate and graduate-level scholarships to international students from all over the world.
Located in Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales and Coolangatta, the southernmost region of Queensland’s Gold Coast, Southern Cross University (SCU) is a public university in Australia. It is ranked in the top 100 of the world’s best new universities by Times Higher Education. The university is rated 101st to 110th in Asia/Pacific by Times Higher Education’s 2019 World University Rankings. The Following is a Detailed Description of the Southern Cross University Scholarships 2023 in Australia:
All You Need to Know About the Southern Cross University Australia 2023 Scholarships [Funded]:
- Degrees Offered: Undergraduate & Masters Programs
- Scholarship Award: Partially Funded
- Host Organization: South Cross University
- Host Country: Australia
- Application Last Date: Open Now
Help with College Costs:
Southern Cross University Offers International Regional Scholarships Provide the recipient with these benefits:
Foreign Academic Exchange Programs
There will be a yearly fee reduction of $5,000 based on good attendance and completion of each study session throughout the academic year.
Success in School Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships
Scholarships for Academic Excellence awarded by the Vice Chancellor
Discounted annual tuition of $8,000 is spread out over the course of each session and is contingent on the student’s progress and completion of the course.
The Southern Cross University offers the Following Majors and Concentrations:
- Social Sciences
- Business and Tourism
- Information Technology
- Education and Teaching
- Engineering and Science
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Marine and Environmental Sciences
- Music – Creative Arts and Digital Media
Criteria for Submission:
Scholarships at Southern Cross University are available to deserving students who meet the following criteria:
- English is the mandatory language.
- Participants must be a legal resident of Australia or New Zealand or a citizen of either country.
- The candidate must be qualified to enter the University in the first place.
- Admission to College: English proficiency equivalent to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5, and a certificate equivalent to Australian Year 12 with the required entry grade for the program to which they have applied.
- To enter graduate school, you need to have completed coursework equivalent to an Australian Bachelor’s degree and scored at least 6.5 on the Academic IELTS.
- Students must complete all required courses with a passing grade in each unit to be considered for the award.
- Students must maintain the required attendance status for their program and student visa in order to maintain their scholarship eligibility.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Your CV/ Resume
- Cover letter
- Three Recommendation Letter
- Completed application forms.
- Medical History Report
- A valid passport
Due Date Of Application:
Application Last Date:
The last date to apply online for the Southern Cross University Scholarships 2023 Australia [Funded] is open now.
Guidelines on How to Submit an Application for the Southern Cross University Scholarships 2023 Australia [Funded]:
International students can select from a list of courses offered to students seeking a visa to study in Australia.
- Apply to Universities:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through the following channels:
- Education Agents
- E-Apps Direct Applications Online Application
Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Libya must use an Education Agent to apply.
- To prevent delays, complete the International Application for Admission form and submit all supporting papers, including:
- Academic transcripts (including the grading system) must be certified.
- Results of English language tests (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, or others).
- References from professors or employers (if necessary).
- Application for Advanced Standing (if applicable).
- Advanced standing refers to prior education or professional experience that may lessen the length of the degree.
- Southern Cross University suggests that you submit your application at least two months before you plan to begin your studies.
To apply for the Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships at Southern Cross University:
- Fill out the application form by clicking the link here.
- Please submit your application to (email@example.com).