Scholarships for International Graduate Students at Qatar University are available in Qatar for the 2024 Academic Year. Those interested in pursuing a Master’s or Doctorate Degree are encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships from any country in the world. All International Students Can Find Their Desired Major at Qatar University. This Scholarship is Open to Any Purposeful Course of Study. This Scholarship is open to Candidates of any Nationality From Anywhere in the World.
Numerous Qatari Scholarships are Available. And not just IELTS. The University and the State of Qatar will pay for everything. Scholarship applications for study in Qatar are presently being accepted from students around the world. The Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) collaborated with several prominent academic institutions in the Qatari province to create the program. It caters to international students from underdeveloped nations who are looking to study in Qatar by providing them with access to higher education and higher education programs.
Established in 1973, Qatar University is the country’s sole public research institution. The institution currently serves a student body of around 16,000 (both domestic and international). Qatar University (QU) has the highest national ranking of any university in Qatar. The QS World University Rankings place the university at number 224 Worldwide. Qatar University is one of the best universities in the world. Don’t pass up your chance at this illustrious award. Below, You’ll Find Complete Information About the Qatar University Scholarship 2024.
Information on Graduate Scholarships at Qatar University for 2024:
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Qatar University
- Host Country: Qatar
- Application Last Date: 5th October 2023
Financial Aid for College:
While tuition costs are covered by all bursaries, the recipients of some may also receive the following:
- The price of providing textbook-free housing in college dorms.
- Once a year, we’ll buy you a plane ticket back home.
- Please be aware that this perk is reserved for international students who are awarded a bursary overseas and through the institution.
Here is a Rundown of all the Disciplines and Majors Available at Qatar University:
College Of Arts and Sciences:
- PhD in Biological and Environmental Sciences
- PhD in Gulf Studies
- Master of Arts in Arabic Literature and Language
- Master of Arts in Gulf Studies
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Corrosion
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
College Of Business and Economics:
- PhD in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing.
College Of Education:
- Master of Education in Education Leadership
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Secondary Education
- Diploma in Special Education
College Of Engineering:
- PhD in Engineering-Architecture
- PhD in Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Civil Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Computer Science
- PhD in Engineering-Computer Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Engineering Management
- PhD in Engineering-Environmental Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Industrial and Systems Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Materials Science and Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Urban Planning
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Urban Planning and Design
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
College Of Law:
- Master of Law in Public Law
- Master of Law in Private Law
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies
College Of Medicine:
- PhD in Medical Sciences
College Of Pharmacy:
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Full-time)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Full-time)
College Of Sharia and Islamic Studies:
- PhD in Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Quranic Sciences and Exegesis
- Master of Religions and Dialogue of Civilizations.
College Of Health Sciences:
- PhD in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Master in Genetic Counselling
The following eligibility requirements must be met in order for you to apply for this opportunity for your bright future.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or degree from a recognized tertiary institution or accredited by the Department of Higher Education.
- International students are eligible to stay in Qatar. All nations are welcome.
- The requirements for each program are different from other programs.
Requirements For Master Candidates:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher with a GPA of at least 2.8.
Requirements For PhD Candidates:
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree or Higher with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Standardized test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT) are required to apply for all Ph.D. degree programs offered in English.
The Required Paperwork:
All materials must be downloaded electronically and submitted to the Admissions Office at Qatar University. Only qualified applicants will be asked to submit hard copies of their certified documents.
- Application for online admission.
- Final, official, and certified university documents.
- Official TOEFL school report or equivalent score report.
- Proof of work experience (Minimum of two years after Bachelor’s degree).
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Supporting statements.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate is given by the Government of Qatar (Foreign Candidates please refer to the International Student Website).
- Copy of Qatar ID Card applicant (Non-Qatari applicants must also provide a copy of their passport; international students please refer to the International Student Website)
- Two recent similar Photographs of the ground size (size 4 x 6 cm) with white background.
- Application Fees.
The application deadline for Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2024 in Qatar is 5th October 2023 for Spring 2024.
Instructions for Applying for a Graduate Scholarship from Qatar University in 2024:
All International Students, & Qatar Students Must Submit an Online Application Form via the Qatar University Bachelors Scholarships 2024 Online Application Portal in Qatar. A link to the Application Portal & Official Advertisement is provided below: