All International Students Who Wish to Attend SDU in Denmark May Apply for a Danish Government Scholarship in 2023. This Fully Funded Scholarship is available to students from any country pursuing a Master’s Degree at the University of Southern Denmark. The Danish Government Scholarship 2023 Does Not Require An Application Fee.
The University of Southern Denmark Scholarship is among the greatest scholarships available for international students pursuing a graduate degree in engineering in Denmark. The Fully Funded Scholarship offers a Monthly Stipend in addition to covering 100% of your tuition costs at any Danish university. An IELTS or TOFEL Score is Required if you do not belong to an English-speaking country and do not have 210 hours of English teaching experience.
The University of Southern Denmark, based in the city of Odense, was founded in 1998 and is a highly regarded public research institution. The Global Ranking of Universities places the University of Southern Denmark at #261. This school is ranked 347th in the world by the QS World University Rankings. Students from all over the world can take advantage of the excellent education offered at the University of Southern Denmark. Don’t pass up the chance to have a free education in Denmark by taking advantage of this scholarship. The Following is an Exhaustive Breakdown of the Funded Danish scholarship:
Comprehensive Summary of the Danish Government’s Scholarship Program for 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Masters
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: University of Southern Denmark
- Host Country: Denmark
- Application Last Date: 01st September 2023
Financial Aid for College:
Scholarship recipients in 2023 from the Danish government will get the following:
- Complete Waiver of Tuition Costs
- A monthly stipend of DKK 6,090 will be provided.
- Payment of Necessary Educational Expenses
Danish Government Scholarship 2023 Subject Areas and Academic Disciplines:
Prerequisites for Submission:
- The scholarship is open to people from any country in the world.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and have the financial means to cover the cost of tuition.
- You can enroll in master’s level courses if you are an exchange or guest student and have earned the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits (three years of appropriate university study). As exchange and guest students, it is your responsibility to ensure that you meet all entry requirements.
- Enrolling in an English-taught course necessitates a level of English ability at least equivalent to the Danish B level. Exchange students can demonstrate their English competence by submitting our language requirement form or their secondary school leaving certificate. This document must verify that the student completed at least 210 hours of English instruction at the high school level.
- Alternative evidence of English language competency includes a TOEFL score of at least 575 (computer-based), 230 (paper-based), or 88 (internet-based), or an IELTS score of at least 6.5.
- Online form.
- Language Requirement Form (paper form print out, fill out, scan, and upload).
- A copy of a Valid Passport or ID card.
Note: Do not send documents by email or regular mail.
The application last date to apply Online for the Danish Government Scholarship 2023 for International Candidates is 01st September 2023.
Instructions for Applying to the Danish Government Scholarship Program, Year 2023:
- Enroll at the university in order to apply.
- Applicants having a study place offer will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- No separate application is required.
- To get more information about the application process directly Visit the Official Website of the University mentioned below.