All qualified overseas students are invited to apply for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship 2023 in Thailand. Internships with full stipends are available to those who have already earned a Master’s degree from an accredited university. Almost every field of study is covered, including law, medicine, information technology, science, applied biological sciences, environmental health, environmental toxicology, and chemical sciences.
Faculty members from the Chulabhorn Research Institute (CRI) and other leading Thai universities, as well as international academic and research institutions, make up the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI), a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute. If you wish to make a difference in fields like environmental health and applied biology, the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Master’s Scholarship is for you. As a prestigious scholarship, it has the goal of nurturing exceptional people with a passion for discovery and creativity. This award will be valid for two years.
With an eye on fostering long-term growth and resolving urgent global issues, this fellowship opens the door to extraordinary learning and cutting-edge research opportunities on a worldwide scale. The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Master Scholarship is a beacon of hope for aspiring scholars who want to embark on a career in academia that will change their lives and the world. Below are all the specifics you need to know to apply for a scholarship from the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute in Thailand in 2023:
A Comprehensive Analysis of the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship, 2023:
- Degrees Offered: Masters Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
- Host Country: a
- Application Last Date: 30 September 2023
Financial Aid for College:
Thailand’s Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is offering Masters-level students a scholarship in 2023.
- College expenses such as tuition
- Visa costs and a round-trip plane ticket
- Compensation for Uprooting and Starting Over
- Payment every month
- The Book Stipend
- Medical coverage
- Spending on other necessities.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute provides the following fields of study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
What You Need to Do to Apply:
To be considered for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Master Scholarship 2023 9 in Thailand, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be younger than 30 years old.
- To qualify academically, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields and a 2.75 or higher GPA in that field:
- Some examples of the sciences include chemistry, biology, the biological sciences, molecular biology, and environmental science.
- A few examples of medical sciences are medicine, medical technology, pharmacy, and pharmacological sciences.
- Candidates from related fields are encouraged to apply.
- Research Experience: Applicants must have previous experience conducting research in a scientific laboratory setting.
- Prove that you are fluent in English by taking and doing well on either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Mission Statement: Send in a compelling cover letter detailing your research interests and objectives.
- Highest Accomplished Certificate
- Substitute: Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Inquiry letter
- Three Letters of Recommendation Interest Statement
- Mission Statement Justification of the study’s relevance
- Medical Record Form
- Additional materials to help with application review
- An up-to-date passport
The last date to apply online for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship 2023 in Thailand is 30 September 2023.
How to Apply for a Scholarship from the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute in Thailand in 2023:
To enter the Post-Graduate Scholarship Program at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute, please do the following:
Please complete the application.
Please email email@example.com a scanned copy of the completed form and any relevant supporting documents.
Please mail all necessary original documents to the address below.