Scholarships For Undergraduate Study At United Arab Emirates Universities, UAE, 2023, Are Now Available To International Students. This Fully Funded Scholarship is available to students from all over the world who are currently enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree Program and would like to get a full tuition waiver. This undergraduate scholarship does not require an application fee.
The United Arab Emirates Government provides many undergraduate scholarships for international students, and the United Arab Emirates University Scholarship is among the best of these. This award is open solely to students from outside the United States. The funded scholarship is what allows you to study in the UAE without paying any tuition at all. If the candidate does not come from an English-speaking nation, they will need to take the IELTS and meet the prerequisites listed below.
Established in 1976 with its main campus in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is a highly regarded public research institution. United Arab Emirates University is ranked 918th in the country. This institution is ranked at #296 on the QS World University Rankings. The University of the United Arab Emirates is a world-class institution committed to providing its students with an excellent education. Don’t let the chance to get a free college education with a scholarship pass you by. The Complete Information About The Undergraduate Scholarship Is Provided Below:
Comprehensive Analysis of Undergraduate Scholarships in the United Arab Emirates for 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- University Name: United Arab Emirates University
- Host Country: UAE
- Nationality: International
- No. of Scholarships: Several
- Application Last Date: 31st August 2023
Financial Aid for College:
Winners of the United Arab Emirates University Scholarship will have all of their tuition costs covered.
United Arab Emirates University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023: Subjects and Academic Fields Available
- Business and Economics
- Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
What You Need to Do to Apply:
To qualify for a Tuition Fee Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should have International nationality.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a full-time program.
- Candidates should be prepared to study undergraduate courses at the University.
- Candidates must have a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent with a score of at least 97%.
- Candidates must have English Language Proficiency Proof (7 band IELTS or 1675 score in EmSAT English or its equivalent).
- For all colleges, with the exceptions of the College of Law, the Literary Track in the College of Learning, the Arabic Programmes in the College of Social and Humanistic Sciences, and the College of Business and Economics, one must have a score of a minimum (680) or more on the Math SAT Subject Test (level 2) or a score of at a minimum 1500 on the Math EmSAT or its equivalent.
- For students enrolled in the College of Law, the Literature track in the College of Education, and the Arabic Programmes in the College of Social and Human Sciences, an EmSAT Arabic score of 1350 or it’s equivalent is necessary.
United Arab Emirates University Scholarship applications submitted online will be accepted until August 31, 2023.
Application Procedures for Undergraduate Scholarships at Universities in the United Arab Emirates, 2023:
Aspirants can apply online via the Online Application system.