Scholarships For Graduate study in Germany are available from the Konrad Adenauer Foundation at no cost to Qualified Applicants. Students pursuing a Master’s Degree or its academically equivalent in Germany may be eligible for the scholarship “European and International Cooperation” (EIZ), offered by the Konrad-Adenauer Foundation.
This comprises Two-Year Master’s Programs at universities.
Students with a Ph.D. or a Bachelor’s Degree are not welcome to apply.
Information on the Konrad Adenauer Foundation’s Free Master’s Degree Scholarship in Germany:
- Offered Degrees: Master
- Scholarship Support: Funded
- University Name: German Institutes
- Host Country: Germany
- Eligibility: All Internationals
- Application Last Date: July 1st 2023
Criteria for Acceptance:
Only MA programs at public institutions are eligible for this scholarship’s full coverage.
Studying the social sciences, sociology, economics, history, or journalism, or a closely connected discipline, is highly recommended.
- The ideal applicant would be involved in some aspect of society or politics.
- Applicants must have a track record of success (averaging 80% or higher).
- Only students under the age of 35 will be considered for the scholarship.
- The financial aid package includes not just tuition but also lodging, medical coverage, and food.
- Either German or English proficiency is required for your course of study. Learning German is useful in many aspects of life.
- Acceptance letter to study at a German state institution
- Please submit your application (available for download here) together with two passport-sized pictures.
- Tabular resume
- Include a motivational letter
- Program details (goals, focus) and rationale for selection should be included.
- Details about the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung
- Thoughts on a future in work.
- Submit an official transcript and bachelor’s degree.
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a teacher or professor who can attest to your abilities, are required.
- The format, content, start date, length of time, and total cost of your proposed course of study must be disclosed.
- Certificate of Good Health (may be submitted after selection or acceptance).
Please note the Following Due Dates:
- If you want to start classes in the summer, your application must be postmarked no later than December 15 of the preceding year.
- If you want to start classes in the upcoming winter semester, your application must be received by July 1st of that year.
The Konrad Adenauer Foundation’s application deadline for their free Master’s in Germany scholarship is July 1, 2023.
How to Get a Konrad Adenauer Foundation Graduate School Fellowship in Germany:
Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the following formats.
- Subject: Scholarship Application_Applicant’s Name
- Submit documents in PDF format and in German or English. Name the documents using the format: First Name_Last Name_Document Name (ie Chhayheng_Soth_CV)
Note: Please note that the Cambodia Country Office of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung only considers applications from Cambodian candidates. For international candidates, please contact the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung office in your home country or headquarters for information.