UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023 – Fully Funded I’m writing to let you know about the newly launched UNESCO Poland Fellowship Programme, which is open to all international students eager to learn firsthand about other cultures and gain experience in practical settings. Therefore, if you have completed your undergraduate degree programme and are looking for a great opportunity, you are unquestionably a qualified candidate.
The best aspect of the UNESCO Fellowship Programme is that you are not required to have a higher GPA or score in IELTS or TOEFL.
Hence, if you are from Africa, Asia, and the Pacific, the Arab States, Latin America, or the Caribbean, you can apply at any time. Read the entire article to learn more about UNESCO.
Details Of UNESCO Fully Funded Fellowship Without IELTS
- Host Country: Poland
- Organization: UNESCO
- Qualification: Undergraduate degree
- Type: Fully Funded
- No of Awards: 30
- Last Date: 28th April 2023.
Also, Check: Google PhD Fellowship 2023
Also, Check: Global Stem Masters Scholarship in UK 2023
Benefits of UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program
So, as we mentioned, the UNESCO Fellowship Program is fully funded. Therefore, it will pay for all of your expenses, such as;
- Your living expenses, lodging, meals, and other out-of-pocket expenses will be covered by a monthly stipend of 2200 PLN.
- a one-time payment of $120.
- air travel insurance
- health protection
- Visitor expense reimbursement for historical, touristic, and cultural visits.
Fields of Study:
- Automation, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociological Sciences
UNESCO Fellowship Eligible Criteria
Please consider the following criteria of eligibility before applying for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023-2024;
- All applicants must be below or equal to 35 years of age.
- All applicants must be proficient in English.
- UNESCO encourages youth and students from all around the world to apply.
- All applicants must have obtained their undergraduate degree in four years.
- All applicants must belong to the countries mentioned in the list below.
Candidates from the following countries can participate in the UNESCO Fellowship in Poland:
- Burkina Faso
- Brunei Darussalam
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Cape Verde
- South Africa
- Côte d’Ivoire
- El Salvador
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Trinidad and Tobago
All applicants are requested to apply prior to the deadline: 28th April 2023.
How to Apply?
To apply, visit the link given below, which will redirect you straight to the application procedure for the UNESCO Fellowship Program.