EPFL Fully Funded Master Fellowship in Switzerland 2023: Another chance for candidates from outside of Switzerland to pay less in tuition. The EPFL Excellence Fellowships are now open to all students, allowing them to pursue a Master’s Degree.
Good academic performers from other nations are invited to apply for this fellowship in Switzerland.Applications may be filed from any location; there is no geographic restriction. It is a fully paid fellowship that is available to Both Male And Female Students.
The EPFL (École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne) is a well-known public research organisation that is dedicated to finding solutions and focuses on engineering and the natural sciences.International students can learn how to affect social and environmental change with this fellowship.You also get the chance to discover Switzerland’s natural beauty and rich culture.
So, you should take advantage of this opportunity if you are interested in learning, doing research, and discovering new ideas. The EPFL’s sole objective is to provide people with the greatest knowledge possible so they may succeed in the long run on the international market. To apply for and learn more about the Fully Funded Fellowship Programme in Switzerland, see the details provided below.
Details Of EPFL Fully Funded Master Fellowship in Switzerland 2023
- Host Country: Switzerland
- institute: EPFL
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 4 semesters of Master’s degree
- Last Date: 15th April to 15th December 2023
Also, Check: UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023
Also, Check: Fully Funded UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023
Benefits Of EPFL Fully Funded Master Fellowship
The EPFL Fellowship also provides the advantages listed below, including
- The scholarship is worth 10,000 CHF each semester.
a room’s amenities
- At the conclusion of a successful Master’s degree programme, students will also be awarded an Excellence certificate.
- a chance to study and form connections with the major industry influencers.
Eligibility Criteria For EPFL Fully Funded Master Fellowship
The eligibility criteria for EPFL Excellence Fellowships are simple, for instance;
- This EPFL Excellence Fellowship is open to applicants of any country and location.
- All students must meet the standards for challenging academic qualifications and performance.
- Each student confirms that they are earning their master’s degree at EPFL for the first time.
- The application process is not open to any students who have already earned their master’s degree.
Required Documents for EPFL Master Fellowship
- a transcript of grades
- CV Letters of recommendation from two academics Motivational letter
How to Apply?
The application process for the EPFL Fellowship is online; follow the following steps before submitting the application.
- Apply for the Master’s Degree program at the EPFL and check the field on the same application form asking for a fellowship.
- You must say yes to the option and apply through the same application form for the master’s degree.
- Submit the form with essential documents and fill out the form with proper care.
Official Website: EPFL Excellence Fellowships