Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in the United States in 2023 Are you interested in pursuing undergraduate degree programmes at one of your favourite study destinations now that you have completed your secondary education? Why don’t you submit an application for a scholarship in America? Don’t worry if you don’t know about any undergraduate school opportunities; we’ll tell you today about the Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship. The University of Dayton in the United States offers this programme. Now, international students are welcome to enrol at Dayton University and pursue their goals.
In this post, you will learn everything you need to know about the Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship. Read the entire story and apply by the deadline.
Details of Undergraduate Merit Funded Scholarship in USA 2023
- Host Country: USA
- Institute: University of Dayton
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Type: Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Last Date: May 1 – November 1, 2023
Also, Check: Google PhD Fellowship 2023 for International Applicants
Benefits of Merit Scholarship
The University of Dayton offers the following benefits to its students who receive the scholarship opportunity, such as;
- Students don’t have to pay the registration fee
- Students will receive textbook scholarships worth $4,000 over the period of four years.
- Students will receive a merit scholarship worth $30,000 over the duration of their study program.
Fields of Study:
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education and Health Sciences
Eligibility Criteria of International Merit Scholarship 2023.
To qualify for the Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship at the University of Dayton, students must follow the following eligibility criteria, such as;
- All applicants must have achieved excellent academic records.
- All applicants must enroll in a bachelor’s degree program.
- All candidates must present all the supporting documents for admission registration.
Required Documents for Merit Funded Scholarship:
- Application Form.
- Personal Statement (essay of 250 words).
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Financial Proof (I.e., Bank statement).
How to Apply for Merit Scholarship?
All interested International students can apply online through the official website of the University of Dayton and follow the given steps below;
- Go to the official website.
- Select “international undergraduate admission”.
- After that, you will need to sign up for your account.
- After registering an account, go to the new application.
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Upload all required documents.
- And submit the application after complete review.
NOTE: The supporting documents must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, please visit the official website: International Merit Scholarship 2023
Also, Check Global Stem Masters Scholarship in UK 2023
The deadline for Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship at University is;
- Fall term (August – December) — May 1, 2023.
- Spring term (January – April) — November 1, 2023.