Internship at FAO without IELTS in 2023 If you are looking for the most prestigious and well-paid internship opportunity, then you should read this post. I have amassed all pertinent information concerning FAO Internships 2023. Therefore, all international candidates are invited to join the FAO program’s team.
The acronym FAO stands for “Food and Agriculture Organization.” As implied by the course’s title, you will acquire all pertinent information regarding food and agriculture. If you are an undergraduate or graduate student in 2023, you are eligible to apply for the FAO internship programme. There is no restriction based on gender; both men and women may apply.
The FAO Internship Program is administered by UNICEF. It is a branch of the United Nations. FAO is active in over 130 countries and has its headquarters in Rome, Italy. You may also join the FAO staff. There are no restrictions on educational background; however, applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students in any field of study.
Moreover, IELTS is Not Required to Apply For the Internship at any time during the year. All interns will get sufficient compensation to meet their daily needs. It is a three- to eleven-month internship program. Even the application fee is not necessary. To learn more about the FAO Internship Program, please read the article.
FAO Internship without IELTS 2023 Details
- Headquarter: Rome, Italy
- Title of program: FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Organization: UNICEF
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Internship
- Level of Degree: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Duration: 3-11 months
- Deadline: Always Open
Benefits of FAO Internship 2023
As you have been informed that FAO Internship is a paid program, so you will be given many benefits, for example;
- You will receive a monthly stipend worth $700.
- You will have to cover your accommodation, Food, and transportation in the stipend money.
- You will be provided with a medical allowance.
In short, this program is taking over all the costs related to the FAO Internship Program 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for FAO Internship
- The applicants must be citizens of FAO Nation Members. The list is given below.
- All applicants must have attained undergraduate or graduate degrees.
- The age of applicants must be between 21-30 years.
- No IELTS Required
- Before applying, ensure you have proper immigration or residential status in the country of assignment.
- If any of your family (brother, sister, mother, father) are employed by FAO under any contract, then you are not eligible.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Otherwise not.
- Proof of attendance from your home University.
- A motivation letter.
FAO Member Nations.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Central African Republic
- Cook Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- The Gambia
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply?
- Open the official website link given below;
- You will find the title ‘Internships’ on the left side of the page; click it, and you will see all Internships.
- Click on the FAO Internship Program 2023 and fill out the application form.
The post was about the FAO internship program; the internships are offered in multiple locations; before applying for the internship at FAO, read out the eligibility criteria first. Best of luck with the application.