HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023: Excellent news for Pakistani nationals, the Higher Education Commission has lately announced Chinese government scholarships. The most recent scholarships are available for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degree programmes.
As a result of education collaboration between Pakistan and China, the Chinese government has granted scholarships for Pakistani citizens. Scholarships are available at several Chinese universities. Higher Education Commission is the agency responsible for awarding these scholarships.
The Chinese Government is offering scholarships for the 2023-2024 Academic Year. All students looking for scholarship possibilities in China are urged to apply via this post.
The academic disciplines available in Chinese universities include Science, History, Literature, Engineering, Economics, Legal Studies, Agriculture, Medicine, Management, Education, Philosophy & Fine Arts, etc. All candidates must submit their online applications by Thursday, December 15, 2022, through the official HEC site.
Check out the material below to learn more about the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship and to apply.
Details About HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
|Program Coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Degree Level:||Bachelor, Masters & PhD|
|Application Deadline:||15th December 2022|
Degree Programs Available
|Categories||Major Study||Chinese Language (Preparatory study year*)|
- All Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for HEC Chinese scholarship
- Candidates must be in good health
- Applicant with incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply
- Candidates applying for Bachelors program must have high school degree
- For Masters degree program candidates must have Bachelors degree
- For PhD program candidates must have Masters degree
- Candidates must meet the application requirement as prescribed on the China scholarship council website
- Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria of the university applied for
- Candidates must not have secured any other scholarship
- All candidates need to provide HAT or USAT score
- Candidates must have secured at least 50 marks in HAT to apply
- Tuition Fees
- Health Insurance
- Administration Costs
- For Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month (Min)
- For Masters students: CNY 3,000 per month (Min)
- For Ph.D. students: CNY 3,500 per month (Min)
- Applicants and Father CNIC copies
- Copy of Domicile
- Copy of HEC submitted application form
- All education degrees and transcripts copies
- Chinese online application form
- Copy of Passport
- 2 Recommendation letters
- State of purpose
- Passport size photographs (2x)
- Non-criminal record
The last date to apply for the HEC Chinese scholarship is 15th December 2022.
How to Apply?
The application process to apply for the Chinese scholarships for Pakistani nationals is online, If you are interested in this scholarship program check the detailed information in the official link given below and apply.