Open Application Period for the Berlin Scholarship Program, 2023 Berlin, Germany Scholarships are open to candidates from all across the globe. No IELTS requirement for German universities. SBW is a fully funded international student scholarship. The scholarship is open to Undergraduate and Graduate Students. A complete scholarship covers Tuition Fees, Housing in our on-campus student residences, and a Monthly Allowance for Living Expenses. SBW Berlin scholarship winners initiate, develop, and implement their own social non-profit projects from the beginning of their studies.
One of the most important requirements of the SBW Berlin Scholarship is that the recipient intends to work in his or her native country for at least 18 months following the completion of the study programme. Thus, SBW Berlin helps all scholarship recipients fulfil their professional ambitions in their home countries from the outset of the programme. Currently, students from Eastern Europe, South America, Asia, and Africa are eligible for the Berlin Scholarship. Below are some details regarding the Berlin Scholarship Program.
Berlin Scholarship Program 2023 Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution: SBW Berlin
- Country: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All Fields
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: December 31, 2022
Who Can Apply?
You must have to meet all these mentioned below criteria to Get this Fully Funded German scholarship.
- Foreign Nationals are eligible.
- Refugees can also apply
- Students from EU and EEA countries can apply
- Students from EU/EEA countries with a permanent right of residence
- Students already awarded any other scholarship are not eligible
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Should be between 18 and 30 years old
- Professional or volunteer experience is compulsory
- Strong intention to work in their country of origin for at least 18 Months after graduation
- Able to prove a low net income
- No first-degree family members who reside permanently in Germany
- Able to prove that they have not stayed in Germany for more than 18 Months before the application
SBW Berlin covers the necessary living expenses of the scholarship recipients. The scholarship includes:
- A room will be given by organization of university
- Living allowances
- Tuition Fees
- Possibly also a travel allowance
- First payments can only be made after the scholarship recipient moved into the student flat.
- All scholarship recipients receive a monthly living allowance of 450 Euro.
- Our assistance will be provided for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 48 months, depending on the standard duration of studies in the discipline you have chosen
How To Apply?
Apply Online. You need to upload all necessary documents. During The 1st Phase of the selection process, the curriculum vitae, the letter of motivation and the applicants’ grades will be considered.