Do you desire a fully funded Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarship? Here is the best scholarship for which you should apply. International students from both Germany and Other Countries can Apply for This Award. Young and gifted students who wish to study in Germany are presented with an exceptional opportunity. This fellowship offers a variety of academic disciplines. Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Ph.D. Programmes are available at all German universities and technical colleges.
There is a fantastic opportunity for you to advance your abilities, career, and education if you like to do so. The scholarship comprises the €850 Monthly Payment offered to the student. The applicant may get up to 15 Euros Per Month for long-term care insurance and 71 euros per month for health insurance. The family allowance is included in the scholarship if the scholar has a family.
Therefore, hurry and do not lose time. Apply for this fantastic opportunity to study in Germany before the deadline. The 12-Month Internship Programme that follows the degree programme is also covered by this scholarship. The application process is also quite straightforward. Open the application form, complete the appropriate fields in accordance with the eligibility requirements, and submit the application online. The application is rejected if submitted after the deadline.
Detail About Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Fully Funded Scholarship?
- University/Institute: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master & Ph.D
- Eligible countries: Both international and overseas students are eligible
- Country: Germany
- Deadline: On Going
- Cross Culture Exchange Program in Germany 2023 | Fully Funded
- Germany Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
The scholarship covered the following Benefits for the students
- The scholarship student will receive the€850 per month including the children
- Depending on the applicants, they may also receive €71 for health insurance
- The scholarship does not provide the repair facility
- For subsidies, full tuition fees, international health insurance, travel expenses, research stays, and language courses include in the scholarship
- The 12-month internship is also included in this scholarship for subsidies.
What Are The Friedrich Requirements?
Foundation will check the following abilities in students.
- The personality of a human
- Political thinking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Team orientation
- Critical ability
There is Eligibility Criteria for the students
- Both international and overseas students can apply for this scholarship
- Those with refugees status can also be eligible
- Students who are active participation in student council, youth work, NGOs, or other political organizations participants will also be eligible
- Those candidates who are previously a German university scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply?
If you are eligible for this scholarship, so you can apply easily through an online application form. The Foundation will request your additional documents through email. Before the deadline, you just need to submit the application form. For more information visit here.