Community Engagement Exchange Program in USA-2022 will be fully funded, and applications are now open. The CEE-2022-23 in the USA is starting to accept applications globally. The application process is open to both men and women. There is no requirement for an IELTS or TOEFL score. There are a variety of subjects covered in the course.
Participation by international participants in the program’s discussions and activities on gender equality, sustainable development, participatory government, and resilience are the program’s main goals. In the United States, the exchange program will last for three months. For a full year, the Program will be in operation. CGPA is not required. An academic curriculum is not what this is. In this program, chosen nominees will be returned for all of their expenses. U.S. Government-funded CEE Program is supported by IREX.
The CEE-Program’s Details
- The USA is the country where you are located.
- A three-month stay in the USA.
- Funding: Completely subsidized.
- The deadline is 14 January 2022.
- Most of the costs connected with: are covered by the program.
- J-1 visas are aided by
- Travel from the participant’s home city to the USA is included.
- Covered by a monthly allowance.
- Insurance coverage in case of illness or injury
The following will happen to you in USA:
- The United States is home to some of the world’s most prestigious universities.
- High-Quality Support Services Are Available at Many US Universities
- Internationally, U.S. degrees are highly regarded.
- U.S. universities produce all of their products in the US. Quality students with a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology are produced by these institutes.
- Facebook, WhatsApp, Google, and YouTube are all popular social media apps in the USA.
- South Asia
- Western Hemisphere
- Europe and Eurasia
- East Asia and the Pacific
Candidates for the 2022 CEE-Program must meet the following requirements:
A minimum of two years of professional experience is required for an applicant.
Applicants must be citizens of the nation they are applying from.
To be considered, applicants must be fluent in English.
There should be no connection between the applicant and IREX.
The ages of 21 and 28 must be applicable.