Applicants for the CERN Program-2022 in Switzerland have been invited. Every nationality is welcome to participate in this program at CERN. There is no IELTS/TOEFL, no application fee, and no work experience required. All academic backgrounds are welcome to submit an application. There will be no out-of-pocket costs associated with this program.
The CERN Summer Student Program is the most popular and most fascinating program for undergraduates (Bachelors) and master’s degree students from all around the world. A once-in-a-lifetime chance. In fact, this summer will be unlike any other.
The CERN program might last up to three months. You can study physics, engineering, or mathematics, as well as computer science in these institutions. To be born, to live, and to be happy in Switzerland is one of the greatest blessings. Do you wish to experience some of the most memorable moments of your life while vacationing in Switzerland? CERN Summer Student Program in Switzerland 2020 details can be found here.
CERN Summer Student Program Information
- Country of citizenship: Swiss.
- CERN is the name of the organization.
- Non-U.S. citizens are permitted to apply.
- Term: Three Months
- The deadline is January 31, 2022.
It’s a fully-funded summer exchange program to Switzerland that covers all costs for applicants.
- An 8 to 13-week term of partnership.
- Accommodation and meals for a single individual are covered by a 90 CHF per day allowance.
- Allowance for round-trip air travel to and from Geneva.
- Assistance in Acquiring Housing through a Health Insurance Plan.
There are a range of internships and study abroad program programs offered by CERN that last from 8 to 13 weeks.
Do you have a bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in hand? How about some hands-on experience? There may be a way for You to take full advantage of this. The CERN Summer Student Program is accepting applications now.
Fields of Study for Summer Programs
- You will work with a team on a research work for 8 to 13 weeks.
- You can participate in a series of lectures during this summer exchange program
- Around the world, experts and scientists offer their knowledge on a wide variety of topics: Physics, Engineering, The Study of Computers, Mathematics, IT
Criteria for Eligibility
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree (not Ph.D.) in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics is required for this position.
- Must have at least three years of university-level full-time study under their belt before applying.
- Your command of the English language is excellent (However, IELTS or TOEFL is Not Required).
- The Summer Student Programmed accepts applications from citizens of all countries, including CERN member states and non-member states.
Documents needed to enter CERN
- A resume in either french or english
- I’d want to have a copy of my most recent transcript.
- Two required letters of recommendation from instructors or supervisors from your previous internships.
Methods for Applying
There is a mandatory online application process. Apply by filling out the application form and uploading the necessary paperwork.