This year is going to be great. Internships are available at CERN in Switzerland in 2022. The CERN internship comprises two sub-topics: physics and mathematics (Administrative Program and Technical Program). The International Undergraduate and Graduate Student Program at CERN is Fully Funded. You don’t have to take the IELTS or any other language test. For the next two months, you’ll be working as an intern in Switzerland. There will be 120 people chosen by the panel. The CERN organization will fund all costs.
Imagine working on a project that has the potential to change the world before you’ve even graduated from college. Imagine being able to Work in an international environment while still maintaining a high standard of living. Being born, living, and being happy in Switzerland is one of the greatest blessings in life. Switzerland is a great place to spend some of the most memorable moments of your life. There are several specializations available within the program.
There is a wide range of subjects covered, from translation and human resources to advanced secretarial work and logistics, to law, finance and accounting, to library and information science, to scientific communication and education. This might be a fun program. There is a lot of information on the CERN Switzerland Internship Program in 2022, accessible below.
Details About CERN Switzerland Internship Program
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Institute: CERN
- No. of Participants: 120
- Program Expenses: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Deadline: 21st March 2022
Are you currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree? OR Graduated Then Must Apply for the Summer internship in Switzerland
There are paid overseas internships available via the CERN Internship Program. It is possible to do a paid internship at CERN in Switzerland. The organizers will take care of the following.
- A two- to twelve-month agreement between two or more parties.
- A monthly stipend of 3283 francs (net of tax).
- Allowance for Round-Trip Air Travel.
- If you’re married and/or have children, you may be eligible for a supplement.
- The comprehensive health insurance plan at CERN provides protection (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 paid vacation days each month.
CERN Administrative Program Fields
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
CERN Techincal Program Fields
- Applied Physics
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- General or Civil Engineering; IT, Mathematics, and Robotics
- Material and Surface Science
- Mechanical engineering
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Administrative Program
- Citizens of CERN Member or Associate Member States are eligible to apply for student status at any CERN-affiliated institution.
- At the time of the next student committee in December 2020, you must have completed at least 18 months of undergraduate study (Bachelor or Master’s) in an administrative discipline.
- For a minimum of two and a maximum of twelve months, you may remain on campus as a full-time student.
- Whether it’s English or French, you’re fluent.
Pro Tip For Selection
- Make sure you don’t hurry through it!
- Make certain that your resume has all of the relevant abilities and expertise that will help you stand out from the crowd.
- In order to enhance your chances of getting picked, be as explicit and clear as possible in the application categories “Education” and “Experience.“
- If you’re applying for many positions, you’ll have to upload your papers separately for each one.
Let us know why you want to work at CERN in the “Motivation” section, which is the last step.
Also Check: Harvard University Free Online Courses 2022
You will need the following documents, clearly labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory.
The 21st of March 2022 is the final day to submit an application for the CERN Switzerland Internship Program 2022