We’ve come back! It’s time to apply for the UNICEF Internship Program for the 2022 calendar year. – Now is the time for students who missed the UNICEF internship in 2021 to apply for the UNICEF internship in 2022 instead. International Internships at UNICEF are paid in full. All Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD students are eligible to apply. The internship does Not need an IELTS score. The United Nations Children’s Fund is a good place to begin your career. The internship is open to students from all around the globe. More than 190 nations are served by UNICEF.
International students may take advantage of UNICEF’s international internship opportunities. Internship opportunities abound at UNICEF. Each position has its own set of responsibilities and responsibilities. Applicants must be over the Age of 18 in order to be considered for an internship with UNICEF. To apply, you must either be in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Doctoral school, or be a recent grad.
In order to apply for a UNICEF grant, there is No application fee. A stipend and travel expenses will be provided to participants in this paid internship program. A portion of the expenses will be Funded by UNICEF. There are also opportunities for remote internships. Most internships last anywhere from between 6 and 26 weeks. For further information about the UNICEF Internship Program in 2022, please see the sections that follow.
Details About UNICEF Internship Program For 2022
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
The values of the UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates include the Following:
Internship Program for Young Graduates candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Any international undergraduate or graduate student may apply for an internship with UNICEF.
- Graduated within the last two years from an undergraduate, master’s, or PhD program.
- Be able to communicate well in English, French, or Spanish, the working languages of UNICEF. It’spossible that you’ll be asked to demonstrate your proficiency in the office’s primary language as well.
- Do well academically, as seen by one’s recent college/university results.
- There are no direct family members working at UNICEF (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother).
- You don’t have any additional blood relations who may act as a source of information for me.
- Make sure you’re older than 18.
Every UNICEF Internship Program Has a Different End Date. Now is the time to apply for internships. Choose Your Favorite Internship Opportunity.
How to Apply for the Internship
Through Our Website, All Eligible Candidates may Apply. Submit a CV/Resume, a Cover Letter, and an Online Recruitment Profile. Below is the procedure.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). All the Internships will be Displayed. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP, Telegram Group for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.