Congratulations, you’re on the right path! Applications for the ADB Summer Internship Program 2022 are now open. Summer Internship in Abroad at the Asian Development Bank is a Fully-Funded Interships for international students. The ADB will pay for everything. Non-IELTS/TOEFL Required. To be considered for the Internship Program, applicants must reside in an ADB member country. There are Now 68 Nations that are members of the Asian Development Bank. To be eligible for an Asian Development Bank internship, you must be a citizen of one of these countries.
Asian Development Bank’s summer internship program is eight weeks long. When does the internship begin? It begins in June of 2022. Internships at the ADB are exclusively open to students in their last year of graduate school. In other words, if you’re pursuing a Master’s or PhD, you’re qualified.
Internships may be completed in any ADB Member Nation. Depending on which country you apply to, you’ll learn more about the internship’s location. According to my earlier statement, ADB is comprised of 68 countries. Any one of the 68 Countries Accepts Applications. Be in a Master’s or PhD-level program while applying for an internship with the ADB. Detailed information on ADB Summer Internship Program 2022 is provided below.
Details About ADB Summer Internship Program
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
Also Check: UNICEF Internship Program for 2022 (Fully Funded)
What is ADB Internship?
As a part of the Internship Program, students are given research tasks based on the requirements of ADB’s present operations in order to get relevant experience.
By providing loans, grants, and equity investments, the ADB aims to promote social and economic development for its members and partners.
Stipend: Stipend is Provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a limited amount to cover part of the Airfare Travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin (i.e. school location).
Internship opportunities are advertised twice a year by ADB and are available to self-directed, motivated, and open-minded persons.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program at an ADB member university.
- Studies in an area that is closely relevant to ADB’s job in an academic setting.
- You must be an ADB Member country citizen and fluent in English in order to apply.
- Have appropriate professional experience for the job.
Also Check: Scholarships in Japan for 2022 Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
The last date to apply for the ADB Summer Internship 2022 from the Asian Development Bank is 31st January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for the Internship
Complete the Online Application and upload all the required documents. To apply for the Internship Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. Read FAQS about ADB Internship.
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP, Telegram Group for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.