International Students interested in attending the University of Pretoria in South Africa are encouraged to apply for a Mastercard Foundation Scholarship in 2023–24. This Fully Funded Scholarship is available to Students From All Over the World who wish to complete their Master’s degree at the University of Pretoria. The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Does Not Require An Application Fee.
Among the many excellent Master’s Degree Program Scholarships made available by the African Government is the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship. This fully funded scholarship covers all expenses associated with attending the University of Pretoria, including tuition, transportation, lodging, and food. The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program does not require an IELTS or TOEFL Score.
Founded in 1908 and located in the Pretoria suburb of Hatfield, the University of Pretoria is widely regarded as one of the world’s finest educational institutions. According to the World University Rankings, Pretoria’s flagship institution comes in at position 452. This school is ranked in the middle of the pack (591–600) in the QS World University Rankings. Students from all around the world can take advantage of the excellent education offered at the University of Pretoria. Don’t let this Scholarship to attend the University of Pretoria pass you by. Read on for a Complete Rundown of the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship:
An Exhaustive Rundown of the Mastercard Foundation Award for Academic Excellence 2023–24:
- Offered Degrees: Masters
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- University Name: University of Pretoria
- Host Country: South Africa
- Application Last Date: 30th August 2023
Help with College Costs:
Scholarship recipients in 2023 from the Mastercard Foundation will receive:
- The whole price of college.
- Expenses related to day-to-day living.
- The printed word shifts.
- Money set aside every month to cover routine costs.
- A plan that reimburses participants for their transportation expenses.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023–24 is Available in the Following Academic Majors:
- M.Admin Public Management and Policy
- M.Com Accounting Sciences
- M.Com Accounting Sciences -Coursework
- M.Com Advanced Data Analytics
- M.Com Advanced Data Analytics -Coursework
- M.Com Agricultural Economics
- M.Com Auditing
- M.Com Informatics
- M.Com Business Management
- M.Com Taxation
- M.Com Econometrics -Coursework
- M.Com Economics -Coursework
- M.Com Financial Management Sciences -Coursework
- M.Com Human Resource Management -Coursework
- M.Com Industrial Psychology -Coursework
- MPA -Coursework
- M.Com Marketing Management -Coursework
- M.Com Taxation -Coursework
- M.Com Tourism Management
- MPhil Agricultural Economics -Coursework
- MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership -Coursework
- MPhil Business Management Strategic Management -Coursework
- MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management -Coursework
- MPhil Communication Management
- MPhil Development Practice -Coursework
- MPhil Economics -Coursework
- MPhil Entrepreneurship -Coursework
- MPhil Financial Management Sciences
- MPhil Fraud Risk Management -Coursework
- MPhil Human Resource Management -Coursework
- MPhil Internal Auditing -Coursework
- MPhil International Taxation -Coursework
- MPhil labour Relations Management
- MPhil Public Policy
- MPhil Strategic Communication Management -Coursework
- MPhil Taxation -Coursework
- MPhil Tourism Management
- MPhil Tourism Management -Coursework
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- The UP Scholarship is open to international students, including those from Africa.
- Applicants with graduate or postgraduate degrees are preferred.
- Candidates should have a history of leadership and community service.
- Candidates should have a high grade point average (GPA) during their whole academic career.
- Candidates should be from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and have access to the basics.
Applying online for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 is possible until the 30th of August 2023.
How to Apply for a Scholarship from the Mastercard Foundation for the Academic Year 2023- 24:
- Before applying for a scholarship, candidates must first receive provisional admission to the University of Pretoria.
- The applicant must submit a letter of conditional acceptance.
- Apply to the University’s master’s degree programs online using the school’s portal.
- Please submit your MCFSP application and supporting materials to email@example.com.