Those from outside the United Kingdom who wish to attend Teesside University are eligible to apply for the International Scholarship in 2023. Students from other countries who are interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree are encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships.
Foreign students can apply for the famous Teesside University International Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom. International students are encouraged to apply for the Teesside University Scholarship 2023. The innovative Teesside University is offering a Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship from the United Kingdom.This award is open to all foreign students studying in the UK.
Located in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, Teesside University is a public institution of higher education serving the region of the North East of England. Knowledge gained and applied at Teesside University is used to better the lives of its students, its partners, and the communities it serves. Education that is improved through research, innovation, and collaboration with business and the professions enriches lives and economies. The QS World University Rankings by Times Higher Education placed the university at number 1001. The particulars are as follows:
Teesside University International Scholarship 2023: A Comprehensive Guide
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Organization: Teesside University
- Number of Awards: 30
- Host Country: UK
- Application Last Date: 5th June 2023
Also Check: German Chancellor Master Fellowship Program In Germany 2023 | Fully Funded
Grants for Higher Education:
Entrants will be awarded £5,000 during the first year of study.
Essentials for Your Application:
To be considered for the Teesside University International Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Candidates must have impressive academic credentials.
- Participants can be of any nationality.
- No prior enrollment at Teesside University is required of applicants.
- A minimum score of 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or 59 on the Pearson Test of English (PTE) is required.
- These awards are only open to applicants from outside of the United States.
Also Check: IDEX International Master Scholarship 2023 In France | Apply
To apply for the International Scholarship at Teesside University in the UK in 2023, please submit the following materials online:
- An authenticated copy of a Certificate or Diploma
- A declaration of one’s own
- Business Proposal Letter
- Background Checks
- Documentation required for study abroad: passport.
- Concise curriculum vitae/resume.
- The purposeful letter of application or Statement of intent.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Formal proof of health.
- Verification of Language Capability
- Acceptance Letter (Optional) or High Scores on the TOEFL or IELTS (Required) Other Relevant Documentation
Also Check: Best Masters & PhD Scholarship In Japan 2023 | Fully Funded
Application Last Date:
Teesside University International Scholarship 2023 online applications will be due on June 5th, 2023.
Instructions for Applying to the International Scholarship Programme at Teesside University for the Year 2023:
- Those interested must submit their applications via the website.
- Be sure to meticulously include all relevant paperwork.
- Please make sure your application is complete before submitting it.
- To apply, interested parties can visit the university’s website and follow the offered application link.
- You can download the scholarship application from this page.
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP,, Telegram Group, Youtube Channel for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update