Any Overseas Student who wishes to further their education in Singapore is eligible to apply for the Singapore Overseas Graduate Award 2024 [Full Funding]. Those who wish to continue their studies and pursue a Ph.D. are encouraged to apply for one of several Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities available. Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering, Economics, Science, and Management are just a few of the many disciplines represented.
Fellows of the Singapore Government Scholarship 2024 will continue their education in one of Singapore’s A*STAR Research Institutes, known for its State-of-the-Art Facilities and Innovative Approaches to Solving Scientific Problems. They’ll pick up social skills and cultural awareness as they study alongside peers and instructors from all over the world. The fellows will not only gain knowledge from these academic opportunities but also practical insight into how even the poorest countries may become prosperous and socially empowered. During their four years in the country, Ph.D. Fellows can learn about the country’s economy, education system, culture, society, and government.
To help Singapore become a center for talent, SINGA promotes diversity within its student body. SINGA connects Singapore with the brightest minds from around the globe. PhD programs are available at several Singaporean universities, including Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore, Singapore Management University, and the Singapore University of Technology. All the Information You Need to Know About the Singapore International Graduate Award 2024 [Fully Funded] is Provided Down Below:
The Singapore International Graduate Award 2024 [Fully Funded]: A Comprehensive Overview
- Degrees Offered: PhD Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD
- Offered By: Agency for Science, Technology, Research, Singapore.
- Host Country: Singapore
- Application Last Date: Open Now
Help with College Costs:
- SINGA covers all of the college costs for the recipients.
- Each fellow will receive a monthly stipend of S$2,200.
- If you pass the first test, your salary will increase to S$ 2700 per month.
- The fellow may receive a one-time travel allowance of up to S$1,500.
- The stipends for the fellows will be paid out in one thousand dollar increments.
- The moving allowance might be as much as S$1,000.
Prerequisites for Submission:
- International students with a bachelor’s degree are the only eligible applicants.
- All applicants must have an exceptional academic record.
- Candidates must have excellent English language skills.
- SINGA does not require applicants to have a certain level of English proficiency because this can be ascertained during the interview process.
- No Singaporeans or those who have completed their higher education in the country will be considered.
- These individuals do not meet the criteria for admission to the master’s degree program.
- Candidates must have a strong interest in pursuing a doctoral degree in a relevant field (e.g., engineering, science, social science, humanities, economics, etc.).
- The Highest Achievable Certificate
- Submission of Your Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- A photocopy of your current passport.
- A recent passport-sized photo in JPG or PNG format.
- Transcripts are translated into English for all academic purposes.
- Two letters of recommendation will be sent electronically by the referees.
- Proof of English proficiency certificate, if required by the school.
- Introduction to Medical Record Form
The last date to apply online for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2024 [Fully Funded] is not specified.
Instructions for Applying to the Singapore International Graduate Award 2024 (Fully Funded):
- Candidates must browse the research projects under “Go to Research Areas” before choosing one.
- Reference letters must be sent directly from the referees to SINGA.
- Once SINGA has received at least two reference letters, the application process will begin.
- The relevant documents must be supplied as digital copies of the online application.
- There is no need to apply individually on university portals for applicants who use the SINGA site.
- To give your referees enough time to complete and deliver the reference letters, try to submit your application at least two weeks before the deadline. Once it is received, they will receive an email from you.
- In the application forms, candidates must provide more details about their research plans.
- The candidate may submit up to three research proposals, or more than one.
- You can apply for SINGA without getting in touch with the supervisor.
- There is no requirement that candidates continue their bachelor’s major to apply for a Ph.D.