This University ranked among the country’s top five institutions. An excellent scholarship for worldwide students wanting to study bachelors, masters, doctoral, or certificate degrees is available through this program. All students from throughout the world, regardless of nationality, are welcome to apply. As a First Premier University, Alberta is a standout among the competition. University of Alberta As far as students and scholarships are concerned, everything is taken care of.
An Alberta Canadian Scholarship is a great place to begin your journey. Alberta University teaches you how to go further in your education. The world’s top 150. IELTS is not required to study in Canada.
Livelihood expenses are among the several U-Alberta Scholarships available to undergraduate and graduate students. Some of the scholarships don’t require separate applications.
Scholarships for Alberta University
- Country of citizenship: Canada
- In order to apply, you must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at Alberta University, a full-time graduate or undergraduate student at Alberta University, or a full-time certificate or diploma holder at Alberta University
- On the list of is ranked number five. The world’s top 150.
- Undergraduates and Graduates can decide from a diversity of academic fields.
- About 200 programs are available at Alberta University. There are many graduate programs, different subjects, and research areas available in this prestigious University. So, you have the choice of selecting from the list of fields that are available.
- Academia: Agriculture, Life, Environmental Sciences, Alberta School of Business, Fine Arts and Humanities, Science, Social Sciences, Education, Engineering, Law, Medicine & Dentistry, Native Studies, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Benefits of a Alberta Scholarship
- It’s possible to get a scholarship or grant from a variety of sources, including the Canadian government and the Alberta government.
- Undergraduate and graduate entrance scholarships that are automatically considered
- Scholarships for International Students: The Gold Standard Scholarship is worth up to $6,000 and is paid out over four years. The Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship is worth $5,000 a year. The Master’s Entrance Scholarship is worth $17,500 and is paid out over four years.
- Award amounts range from $11,000 to $15,000 for the Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES).
Scholarships for the Best Students from Worldwide
- President’s Scholarships: $40,000.
- Chancellors’ Scholarships is $30,000.
- The value of the U of S entrance scholarships is $24,000.
- Agriculture and Bioresources Scholarship: $12,000 in renewable entrance scholarships
Criteria and Requirements for Eligibility
- International students, as well as Canadian citizens, are welcome to apply.
- You don’t need an English Language Certificate if you live in one of these countries or attended one of these universities.
- 2 May 2022 is the final deadline to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarship in Canada 2022.
- The U-Alberta Scholarship Application Process
- A Completely Online Application Process is in place
All the Application Process is Completely Online. To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta