All Overseas Students who are interested in attending Marconi Overseas University in the United States are eligible to apply for one of the University’s Fully Funded Scholarships. Undergraduate and Graduate Students who want to study in a foreign country are encouraged to apply for fully supported scholarships. Almost every major and subfield is covered, from business administration and computer science to international business and education administration and leadership.
One of the most prestigious opportunities for international students is the Fully Funded Scholarship at Marconi International University in the United States. When it comes to American colleges that offer financial aid to international students, Marconi International University is among the most prestigious and well-known. This is a great chance for the brightest and most talented students from all around the world, regardless of their financial situation.
Founded in 2004 and with its main campus in Miami, Marconi International University (MIU) is a private institution of higher education recognised by the Commission for Independent Education of the Florida Department of Education. Marconi International University offers a wide selection of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes for international students. Roughly 17,000 people are attending this school to advance their lives through higher education. Since Marconi International University is so young, it does not yet have a publicly available ranking. Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Fully Funded Scholarships at Marconi International University in the United States:
An Exhaustive Analysis of the Fully Funded Scholarships Offered by Marconi International University in the United States:
- Offered Degrees: BS & Masters Programs
- Host Organization: Marconi International University
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: 1st December 2023
Financial Aid for College:
- Successful students will receive tuition fee coverage ranging from 20-60%.
- Marconi University would waive up to 50% of tuition for students from
- Latin America,
- the Caribbean,
- the Middle East.
- Marconi International University awards more than 350 scholarships each year.
- The institution will pay up to 50% of tuition for Florida graduate and postgraduate students aged 28 to 55.
- Marconi International University covers 20% of tuition fees for students with a GPA of 2.9 in a previous degree.
- The institution will also cover the cost of certificates, exams, and duplicating materials.
- Hispanic and Caribbean undergraduate scholarships
- European, African, Asian, and Middle East Scholarships
- Military and veterans scholarships
- Merit-Based undergraduate and graduate scholarships
- Excellence Scholarships
- Gifted and Talented Scholarships
- US Working Professional Residents and Citizens Student Scholarships
- MesCyt and MIU Scholarships from the Dominican Republic
- Global Leaders’ Scholarships
- Hispanic Latin American Professional Students’ Scholarships
The Marconi International University provides the following courses and disciplines:
International students can choose from a variety of degree programmes at the United States’ Marconi International University, which is offering fully funded scholarships in 2024.
- Design Management
- International Business Administration
- Education Leadership, Management, and Emerging Technologies
- Computer Engineering
- Business Administration
What You Need to Do to Apply:
Applicants must meet the following qualifying conditions before applying for Marconi International University Scholarships 2024 in the United States:
- International students from throughout the world are welcome to apply.
- Aspirants must be fluent in the English language.
- Students with Bachelor’s, Master’s, and High School diplomas must have a minimum GPA of 2.9.
- These scholarships are exclusively available for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Candidates from Florida must have at least two years of professional experience in a relevant study topic.
- Entrants from Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East who have graduated are also eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The Required Paperwork:
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The last date to apply online for the Marconi International University Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA is 1st December 2023.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for the Marconi International University Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA:
To apply for any of these Marconi International University Scholarships 2024, the applicant must meet the qualifying standards given below.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload all necessary paperwork.
- For admission, the application forms and other documentation must be sent to Marconi International University.
- For final selection, all applications will be reviewed and evaluated by the MIU scholarship committee.
- To apply for this scholarship in the USA, go to the official website listed below.